No announcement yet.

Anniversary Contest is now open!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As MrBrownstone said, we do appreciate your comments and suggestions. I have had requests for articles on Ramone as well as more of the Piston Cup racers and some of the Cars2 racers... It does take time to get Cars out and take and upload photos as well as write the articles and do the checklists...

I think we will see more trade and sales listings once we find new items for sale in stores.

Please keep your comments and suggestions coming.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What I like best about PCD is: It is new for me and am very glad to see another site out there dedicated to CARS collecting...the more sites, the more information being shared and more friends to make!

What I'd like to see added to PCD is: a lot more discussions on new topics, not always what is posted everywhere else-commodity news.....this is my biggest thing, the more unique information being shared on each individual website, not just the reposting of what I have already read elsewhere...keep each forum unique as a newsource. There seems to be limitless stuff for members over here to post that is unique and interesting. I work for a Newspaper, any paper can post the World News thanks to AP, but what keeps a local/hometown paper going, keeping it fresh, is it's own hometown news!! Hope this makes sense
      Outlawbak

(rookie huh?? well I haven't been called one of those in a longggggg time!!)

Comment

What I like best about PCD is: the friendly and caring people that help me help my kids get their collection

What I'd like to see added to PCD is: more of these people across the globe

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Liking the avatar Outlaw.

Comment

Anniversary Contest is now closed

The 1st Anniversary Contests of PixarCarsDiecast.com are now closed... a complete list of winners has been posted.

Thank you to all who entered, to all who donated prizes, and to all of you who support www.pixarcarsdiecast.com.

On behalf of the PCD Management Team,

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
            X