September 2012 Contest winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 2012 Contest winners

Thank you to all who entered our September 2012 Contest... there were multiple ways to enter... and some entered multiple times.

1. Sign up for Spotlight On and submit your interview questions.
    2. Post a photo of a recent find
    3. Post a photo of an item in your collection.
    4. Post a photo of a recent find on our Facebook page

JMDL Toys donated a case of Take Flight, case D, consisting of NASCA Truck (x2), Falcon Hawk 1 (x2), and Autonaut Mater (x2)

I am also donating the Finish Line Frenzy game with McQueen with Silver Flames (x2) and a Toys R US Metallic Finish Miguel Camino (x2)

So there are 10 available prizes - we will be awarding 8.

NASCA Truck (x2), Falcon Hawk 1 (x2), Autonaut Mater (x2), Finish Line Frenzy with McQueen with Silver Flames (x2), and Metallic Finish Miguel Camino (x2):

Here are the winners in the order that they get to select their prize(s) - members drawn twice only get to select one available prize each time.

1. DeceptiCog72283
    2. bobbyjack
    3. Fillmore1234
    4. d1ulove2h8
    5. GOMATERGO
    6. Decepticog72283
    7. Pirelliboy
    8. bobbyjack

Shipping costs are the responsibility of the winner... for those who were drawn twice, I will combine shipping to minimize postage costs.

I will update the list of available prizes as winners select their prize.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Congratulations to the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Cac1959 and JMDL toys for the opportunity!

Congrats to everyone else who won

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I've heard back from DeceptiCog72283 and bobbyjack...

So there are 7 remaining prizes to choose from - we will be awarding 5 more.

NASCA Truck (x1), Autonaut Mater (x2), Finish Line Frenzy with McQueen with Silver Flames (x2), and Metallic Finish Miguel Camino (x2):

Both Falcon Hawk 1 and 1 NASCA Truck have been claimed.

Here are the winners in the order that they get to select their prize(s) - members drawn twice only get to select one available prize each time.

1. DeceptiCog72283 - picked Falcon Hawk 1
        2. bobbyjack - picked Falcon Hawk 1

4. d1ulove2h8 - picked NASCA Truck (Still 1 available if Fillmore1234 wants one)

Now up: 3. Fillmore1234

5. GOMATERGO
        6. Decepticog72283
        7. Pirelliboy
        8. bobbyjack
        Last edited by cac1959; 10-06-2012, 04:43 AM. Reason: 1 more prize claimed

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

wooo hooooo i won something. thanks chris and jmdl for the great prizes. now lets hope no one picks da one i want

Comment

Congratulations to you all !!!

And good luck again in future competitions

Peter

Comment

If NASCA Truck is gone then we would love to collect a Miguel Camino! Thanks a million!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!!

Comment

Just sent you back a PM for the Car I still need! Thanks again for the great contest cac1959!! I can't wait to get it!!!

Comment

Here's the update on the prizes...

I've heard back from the first 7 winners... there are 3 remaining prizes to choose from - we will be awarding 1 more.

Still available: Autonaut Mater (x1), Finish Line Frenzy with McQueen with Silver Flames (x2).

Both Falcon Hawk 1 and NASCA Truck have been claimed... both Metallic Finish Miguel Camino have been claimed... 1 Autonaut Mater has been claimed.

1. DeceptiCog72283 - picked Falcon Hawk 1
                    2. bobbyjack - picked Falcon Hawk 1
                    3. Fillmore1234 - picked Metallic Finish Miguel Camino
                    4. d1ulove2h8 - picked NASCA Truck
                    5. GOMATERGO - picked Metallic Finish Miguel Camino
                    6. Decepticog72283 - picked NASCA Truck
                    7. Pirelliboy - picked Autonaut Mater

Now ready to pick: 8. bobbyjack
                    Last edited by cac1959; 10-06-2012, 09:01 PM. Reason: another prize claimed

Comment

well done to all the winners with some excellent prizes being given away.,
                      and a big big thank you to JDML toys who donated them for the contest

Comment

Congratulations to the winners

A big thanks to JMDL Toys and cac1959 for the prize donations

Comment

Congrats all - Double winners sweet!

Comment

It's been a crazy week at work... I was going to get prize packages boxed up last night when I got home from bowling, but discovered I'm out of packing tape... I'll pick some up this morning on my way to work and get them ready to mail tonight after work... I've only mailed out the package to Fillmore1234 so far.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Comment

Speaking of mailing my package.... Guess what came in today! Thanks so much for the great contest cac, and I can't wait to see the great stuff other people get!

BTW I posted the rest of my pics on my Collections thread, so go check it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X