X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

403254_2399465827365_1547236601_nxmas.jpg
    Christmas 2010

Comment

Here is my submission. A Patriotic X-mas - Cars Style!

Attached Files
      Last edited by infiniti mcqueen; 12-08-2012, 03:49 AM.

Comment

The PCD portion of the donation arrived this morning... more details to come later this week... you still have time to enter to win a Frosty...

To our donor - my sincere thank you on behalf of PCD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I still need to get mine under way! LOL been so busy at home lately with all the xmas shopping that it keeps slipping my mind until I come on here...and by the time i get home, I've already forgotten about it lol.

great entries everyone! thanks for sharing

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

My daughter with her new favorite ornament, in her new favorite pajamas, with her old buddy McQueen in the background.

Comment

Cute pic of the young lady!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Our cars Christmas

Our first Christmas of collecting! Just opened these yesterday with the kiddos, and got a Mcqueen with snow shovel today. just need to find a loose and/or cheap sally!

DSCF5804.jpg

Comment

en francais ? ca donne quoi ???

Comment

I decided our entry for the contest would be the first time BobbyJack ever got DisneyPixarCars! This was pretty much a last minute decision for me. We had both just watched Cars for the first time together about a week earlier and I thought it would be cool if Santa left some Cars diecasts in his stocking.

It is Christmas Morning 2009. BobbyJack is about a week away from his 2nd birthday.

He is trying to figure out what is in there.

I think he realizes there is something cool in there.

If you zoom in, you can just barely see Chick Hicks coming up out of the stocking.

If I remember correctly here are 5 of the actual Cars he had in the stocking. The singles of Lightning, Chick, the King, and Sheriff were all ROR version 1 Lentys. Mater came from a 3 pack with 2 HtB pitties and a Tool Chest. They are in our display case right now along with the other Car that was in his stocking; A Supercharged Green Ramone!
                    Merry Christmas PCD!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

very cute Bobbyjack!

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Sorry about re-posting, but I had to get the picture upload right. This is our first cars Christmas. Since the TV is usually the center of my attention (after the kids go to bed), I figured I'd put the cars front and center. These are so cool! Hope you enjoy the pics.

Comment

Not a contest entry but I thought it was pretty cool. I was wrapping some of my kids presents and saw this on the wrapping paper...

Now I wouldn't mind seeing that Finn McMissile on the pegs! We need some new Holiday Cars soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

And our first winner - Clearysdad19! Congratulations!

I'll send you a PM - please reply with your mailing address and I'll calculate shipping.

Everyone else who has previously entered has a chance to win.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                              Not a contest entry but I thought it was pretty cool. I was wrapping some of my kids presents and saw this on the wrapping paper...

Now I wouldn't mind seeing that Finn McMissile on the pegs! We need some new Holiday Cars soon.
                              I agree Bobbyjack I have this Finn on a Christmas ornament I just bought. Who knows, Cars 2 Christmas pack coming...? A girl can dream!

Comment

The Christmas Finn would be a welcome sight on the pegs in place of the regular Finn... I was so hoping we'd see new Christmas Cars this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X