nice one junior!!

Comment

My entry just for fun.
      DSC02333.jpg

Come on people, get those entries in.
      You can win a Frosty!

Comment

that's sooooo cooool pirelliboy

our christmas tree went up a few days ago and the festive cars came out on display.sorry for the poor pick from my phone

Comment

Here's my entry into the contest.

Didn't come out how I wanted it too...kinda hard to make it look like a book cover...but here it is, enjoy

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

That's great decepticog

Comment

That is really cool. I read "How the Grinch stole Christmas" on Sunday night to my kids before bed. (On Saturday night i read them Mater saves Christmas.)

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Cars X.jpg

Merry Christmas

Comment

Nice entries, DeceptiCog72283 and wintermelon... thank you for entering the contest.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wow, some fantastic entries Decepticog and wintermelon!

Comment

IMG_0214.jpg

In case I need help trimming the (soon to be up) tree.
                      Thanks to e.davies1 (Eli) for recommending this site to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                        That is really cool. I read "How the Grinch stole Christmas" on Sunday night to my kids before bed. (On Saturday night i read them Mater saves Christmas.)
                        We're reading Grinch and Mater Saves Christmas too. We just got an elf on the Shelf, so that's the current book we're reading. And we've read almost all of the stories in the Disney Christmas Storybook Collection.

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                        Fred Rogers

Comment

So I figure I should get a picture up for the contest, but it's not very creative like some of you guys! Just a shot of our fireplace area

Funny Story: So my son isn't playing with the Christmas Cars this year like in the past. I asked him why he wasn't and he replied "because they are decorations" (He's 4)

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                          Fred Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by toffman View Post
                            Funny Story: So my son isn't playing with the Christmas Cars this year like in the past. I asked him why he wasn't and he replied "because they are decorations" (He's 4)
                            BobbyJack has been playing with them a lot because they have been in storage all year! I have to keep them up on the mantel when he is done playing with them so his little sister doesn't take them either. Guido got lost for 3 days earlier. Great entry Toffman, hope you win!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

it doesn't have to be the best looking entry or the most creative. It's the thought that counts and, as the rules states, Cars + Xmas.

So, that being said, great entries Raw and Toffman

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I'm glad to see more people entering... winning for this contest is strictly by chance... by a number picked at random.. 7 Frosty have been awarded... 5 remain.

We're also going to be selling a set of 3 Super Chase (Frosty, Long Ge, and Flash) after the first of January to raise funds for PCD... we may sell a few Frosty to raise funds for the site as well... I plan to keep 12 back for future use as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X