No announcement yet.

PCD 12 Frosty Days of Christmas 2012 Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No rush Chris. Most of the winners I'm sure have dealt with you in the past and know you are a man of your word. You can wait for after xmas if you wish for mine. It's a time for family right now, not running around like a maniac trying to send out packages

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Frosty packages to DeceptiCog72283, madbob, and Junior have been mailed out as of 10 am this morning... I still have one for bobbyjack but we're waiting to see about including it with a trade to save on postage...

Thank you to all who participated in our 12 Frosty Days of Christmas contest... congratulations to our winners... and thank you to our member who made the incredibly generous donation.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• yes indeed...a very very big thank you to the member

this was a very fun contest

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Just wanted to let you know that we recieved our Frosty today, My wee boy Ben was really excited and has played with him all day, Thanks to Chris for posting him out and also to the kind member who donated them to the site. Great start to a new year!

Comment

Working...
          X