Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to win a Rip Clutchgoneski single? Enter Contest here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to win a Rip Clutchgoneski single? Enter Contest here!

Would you like to win a Rip Clutchgoneski single?

Thanks to PCD member TopherDawg, we're going to be awarding 2 as prizes... the contest will start Wednesday December 12 and end Tuesday December 18.

And no, you won't have to bribe the stocker at your local store... you won't have to push women and children out of the way in a race to the pegs.

To be eligible to win
    1. You must create (or have created) an introduction post in the New Member section of the forum at: http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-Introductions

2. You must have a total post count of at least 10 posts on www.pixarcarsdiecast.com.

You must also do the following:

Download and print the Rip photo at the following link:
    http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/s...12/PCD_RIP.jpg

Here's the picture:

Color the picture - you may use crayons, markers, colored pencils... it's up to you.

Print the member name and the name of the child submitting the entry - if my dog Holley colors the picture, I'd print her name... but Holley would eat the paper and the crayons so she won't participate... please write either the word Child or Adult on your entry.

Using either a scanner or a digital camera, submit a contest entry, electronic copy, of your artwork... Please post your contest entries in this thread.

Some of you have more than one child who'd like to participate... that's fine... you may enter once for each child... but only the first one you post will be eligible to win... and you may only win 1 of the 2 Rip singles.

If you don't have a child to help you participate, you may still enter the contest... and if you'd like to enter for fun but not win, because you already have a Rip Clutchgoneski, please make note of that in your entry.

Your entries must be submitted by 10 pm eastern time on Tuesday December 18, 2012.... I will close the contest at that time... we'll come up with a list of entries and pick a number at random using Random.org... At least 1 of the 2 Rip singles will be awarded to a member who had a child color the Rip... because even though we collect them, these are toys...

Postage costs are the responsibility of the winners.

In case you need to know what Rip Clutchgoneski looks like, here are some photos:

(Yes, I just opened a Rip single)

Good luck to all - we're looking forward to seeing your best Rip artwork here on PixarCarsDiecast.com

Thank you, TopherDawg, for donating the 2 Rip singles for the contest...

(PS - I'll check the rules again tomorrow to make sure I've got them right...)
    Last edited by cac1959; 12-12-2012, 11:35 AM. Reason: Added Photos

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Printed 3 pictures. One for me and the other 2 for BobbyJack and his little sister. Looks like a fun activity tomorrow.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Sounds very fun my 3 yr old Cleary will love it

Comment

Well we colored our Rips this morning.

Decided to use Crayons even though Markers would probably show up better.

I thought about how messy markers would be too.

I wanted to color also, but I always seem to break the kid's crayons when I color with them.

I decided these would be perfect for me.

Here is my little girl's entry...

BobbyJack did this one.

Here is mine. Our entries are just for fun. I hope someone who doesn't have a Rip yet wins this!

Comment

Very cool, thanks Bobbyjack! I was hoping to do mine tonight, but we have an ugly christmas sweater party to go to. I'll probably do it tomorrow when I'm hung over, haha.

Comment

Very nicely done, bobbyjack... I can't believe that we don't have any other entries yet...

I'd like to get my grandchildren to participate - they like to color, and they do a nice job of it... I will try it myself even though my artistic skills in art are not good - my artistic skills are in music.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The 18th is pushing it to get a Rip mailed out by Christmas too. I mentioned the contest to other people. You should get some more entries.

Comment

It'll be a weekend activity with the kiddos.

Comment

We are going to try and do it tonight but if not we will do it on Sat

Comment

Ok, so Marco my 6-year old had fun coloring the Rip. He even asked me to print him the pic of Rip cause he wanted to paint him correctly. Here is what he has painted:

Attached Files
                    Last edited by cac1959; 12-13-2012, 10:24 PM. Reason: Edited post to get photo larger

Comment

Ok, I have no idea how to post this any larger. If somebody knows, please help.

Comment

Originally posted by gipsy View Post
                        When I click on the image, it fills the whole screen. Looks better than mine!

Comment

Originally posted by gipsy View Post
                          I was able to edit your post and add the [IMG} [/IMG] commands to get your entry to display in a larger size...

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                            When I click on the image, it fills the whole screen. Looks better than mine!
                            To be honest, bobbyjack: I never saw Marco paint a picture that good. But he loves Rip and he wants one so badly - guess that is why he tried his very best.

Comment

We don't really need a Rip but the boys wanted to color too.

Owen (age 3)

Harrison (age 10)

Comment

Working...
                              X