Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCD 2nd Annversary Contest Winners Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCD 2nd Annversary Contest Winners Announced!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting... the announcement of the PCD 2nd Annversary Contest Winners will be coming soon...I need to verify who signed up for Spotlight On.

26 members submitted photo entries in the contest thread.
    5 members will be in a separate drawing for the Guess the Theme as they mentioned Final Lap

I intended to draw before now, but as I'd mentioned elsewhere, I've spent a lot of time this week with my parents and other family members.

Here is a summary of prizes - with some photos...

Custom Fillmore's Tent by GotFrank (Thank you, GotFrank) - selected by King Andy as a prize.

Super Chase Frosty (Thank you, PCD friend) - selected by Scavenger as a prize.

Mama Bernoulli 4 pack (minor blister damage): - selected by daul_p as a prize:

Harumi, Franca, and Tubbs Pacer/Tolga Trunkov 2 pack from KK&PP_Cars (Thank you, KK&PP_Cars) - selected by e.davies1 as a prize:

From OzzieMum - A fantastic package that will be several prizes - Thank you, OzzieMum:
    Tractor Tippin game - selected by Clearysdad19.

Leroy Traffik with Snow Tires and a Plush Fillmore

A Frosty T-shirt - size 3T - I need at least an Adult XL or XXL for me, LOL! Selected by Clearysdad19...

Car kits:

Stickers: 1 pack going to Clearysdad19

More stickers and a pencil case:

Cars bag that folds out to a game - very nice!

Cars Candy Gift Set:

Not pictured but available to choose from:
    Deluxe Dustin Mellows on 2013 cardback - thank you, Cars4josh!

Finn McMissile/Leland Turbo 2 pack (some wear to the cardback - I bought it at TJ Maxx or Marshalls)

Hot Wheels Retro Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters and Flintstones Flintmobile (basic Hot Wheels)

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here are our winners!

I will update the list of available prizes shortly... I have received Dustin Mellows from Cars4josh, Leroy Traffik with Snow Tires and more great prizes from OzzieMum in addition to earlier donated (and announced) prizes.

Here are our 6 winners... Scavenger will choose first... after selecting the prize, King Andy will pick next and so forth.

1. Scavenger - has selected Super Chase Frosty... Congratulations, Scavenger!
    2. King Andy - has selected the custom Fillmore's Tent by GotFrank... Congraulations, King Andy!
    3. Clearysdad19 - has selected the Tractor Tippin Game, the Frosty T-shirt, and a pack of stickers from OzzieMum... Congratulations, Clearysdad19!
    4. e.davies1 - has selected the Harumi/Franca/Tubbs/Tolga package.
    5. Ferris - has selected his prize.
    6. daul_p

Again, shipping costs are the responsibility of the prize winner.

Congratulations to our winners... thank you to all who entered... thank you for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com

And in the contest for the Guess the Theme photo, Final Lap, our winner is Keonisdad... Congratulations, Markus! I'll get with you - I need to figure out what I'm going to use for a prize...

Again, I'm sorry for the delay in announcing but it's been nice to visit with family I haven't seen for 3 years this last week... back to work tomorrow.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

congratulations to all the winner

Comment

Congrats winners!!!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yes, yes yes yes I won THX PDC!!!!! I love GotFrank's customs!!! Whoho Filmore's tent!!!!

Comment

I can't believe Frosty didn't drop to #5?!?!

Comment

LOL @ King Andy, thanks I hope to see some pics when it arrives.

Congrats to all the winners!!

Comment

Well done everybody!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners and the donaters!!!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners! There were some great donations as prizes too!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Congrats to the winners and thanks to this site and ozziemum and Cars4josh for the prizes and any one else.
                          Last edited by Clearysdad19; 06-10-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Next up to select a prize is e.davies1...

I'd like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who donated prizes... KK&PP_Cars, Cars4josh, GotFrank, OzzieMum, our PCD Frosty friend, and anyone else.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X