• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my Frosty today too!

Thanks PCD!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Wow recieved my silver Frosty today. What a Christmas present!
      Thanks Chris and PCD!!! Merry Christmas!!!
      -Steve
      AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Frosty arrived.
        Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

• When will Frosty arrive in Spain??

Comment

• Contest prizes arrived a couple of days ago, pictures to come. Thanks again Chris and members who donated prizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
              When will Frosty arrive in Spain??
              I'm on vacation this coming week as well... I'm going to work on getting packages ready.

With celebrating Christmas last weekend and then being sick Christmas Eve and Day, I haven't gotten the international packages ready... I'm fighting an upper respiratory infection right now.

Per our PMs, I'm going to mail your prize to a friend in Europe as part of a larger package and have them mail it onto you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I hope you feel better soon, cac1959.
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• I hope you get better soon, cac1959.

Comment

• wow I've been sick and was sick over Christmas with the same thing, get better soon
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• We have also been poorly in our house hold over the festive period so I sympathise.. hope you feel well soon

Comment

• I still haven't gotten packages ready to ship to overseas friends and Christmas contest winners... most of Indiana has been shut down since Sunday morning.

To minimize shipping costs I'll be sending a package to the UK that will contain some Silver Frosty prizes... I may have to work this weekend to make up for being off Monday and Tuesday due to the weather.

Please be patient a little longer - you will receive your prizes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• When will Frosty arrive?

Comment

• Hey Chris
                            Just wondering who won the Nelson and chuck.
                            Ricky.

Comment

• I still need to set up to vote for the Nelson and Chuck as I'd previously announced... I'll try to do that this weekend... When we started the Guess the Cars contest along with the start of the semester, the details of the PCD Custom Racer, the snow and cold, and other things, that slipped my mind.

I still am waiting on payment from 2 US winners - I mailed their prizes out in good faith and have not received payment for the shipping yet... the prize packages were delivered.

I still need to get ready to ship out packages to carslover as well as winners in the UK, Europe, and Australia.

carslover

UK:
                              Junior
                              carscrazy
                              pirelliboy

CarsSpain

Australia:
                              OzzieMum
                              Ricksta76

And Ricksta76 - I need to look at your wants list to come up with a substitute prize for the Silver Frosty that you won and don't need.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                                I still need to set up to vote for the Nelson and Chuck as I'd previously announced... I'll try to do that this weekend... When we started the Guess the Cars contest along with the start of the semester, the details of the PCD Custom Racer, the snow and cold, and other things, that slipped my mind.

I still am waiting on payment from 2 US winners - I mailed their prizes out in good faith and have not received payment for the shipping yet... the prize packages were delivered.

I still need to get ready to ship out packages to carslover as well as winners in the UK, Europe, and Australia.

carslover

UK:
                                Junior
                                carscrazy
                                pirelliboy

CarsSpain

Australia:
                                OzzieMum
                                Ricksta76

And Ricksta76 - I need to look at your wants list to come up with a substitute prize for the Silver Frosty that you won and don't need.
                                Yeah that's cool
                                Just wasn't sure if I had missed a post.
                                No rush, totally understand busy time of the year.
                                Would happily trade you you some of this hot weather down here for some snow.
                                My snowboard hasn't seen any for quite a while now

Comment

Working...
                                X