• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polar bear ate my dingo!

Oh BTW, fun fact -40f = -40c!
    So cold!!!

Comment

• Hmm, one month and no notices of Frosty!
      What's happening? When is he arriving?

Comment

• I think Chris was moving house - that's probably whats caused the delay - the UK recipiants have not received theirs yet either - don't worry fella, they will arrive soon!

Comment

• As Junior said Chris has been super busy with houses etc Hes a top chap! It will arrive

Comment

• Yes, we have been extremely busy with the house buying process... it looks like we could be closing within a week.. and then we'll be able to get possession which means starting to paint, boxing things up, and moving (hopefully all by the end of March)... I don't remember needing to go through so many steps the last time I bought a house (1989).

I don't want to take any extra items with me so I'll get things ready and packaged up and in the mail... almost all packages will go to overseas destinations, and to minimize shipping costs most remaining Silver Frosty will be sent to the UK and then routed to others in the UK and Europe.

I anticipate taking at least 6 days off during the month of March if not more - however, I'm currently 1 and 1/2 workers short in my work area which leaves me, myself, and I.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Yes, we have been extremely busy with the house buying process... it looks like we could be closing within a week.. and then we'll be able to get possession which means starting to paint, boxing things up, and moving (hopefully all by the end of March)... I don't remember needing to go through so many steps the last time I bought a house (1989).

I don't want to take any extra items with me so I'll get things ready and packaged up and in the mail... almost all packages will go to overseas destinations, and to minimize shipping costs most remaining Silver Frosty will be sent to the UK and then routed to others in the UK and Europe.

I anticipate taking at least 6 days off during the month of March if not more - however, I'm currently 1 and 1/2 workers short in my work area which leaves me, myself, and I.
              the half worker you are short

is it the top or the bottom of them lol

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                the half worker you are short

is it the top or the bottom of them lol
                Or it could be the left or right side of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricksta76 View Post
                  or it could be the left or right side of them.
                  lol lol

Comment

• Any news about Frosty?

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
                      Any news about Frosty?
                      Earlier this evening I finally was able to clear a path to the closet where I put the Silver Frosty and PCD custom racers when we moved into the new house... I will wrap them all in bubble wrap tomorrow and put them in a package with a few other Cars that will be shipped to the UK to be mailed onto those in the UK and Europe who will be receiving them.

I apologize for taking so long to get them mailed... between work being crazy (we've been 1.25 workers short out of 2.50 for over 3 months) and moving... life has been crazy... I've been stressed... I found out last week that my cholesterol is way too high so it's time to diet, lose weight, and lower my cholesterol...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
                        Any news about Frosty?
                        Earlier this evening I finally was able to clear a path to the closet where I put the Silver Frosty and PCD custom racers when we moved into the new house... I will wrap them all in bubble wrap tomorrow and put them in a package with a few other Cars that will be shipped to the UK to be mailed onto those in the UK and Europe who will be receiving them.

I will be mailing carslover his Frosty tomorrow.

I owe prizes and packages to Ricksta76 and OzzieMum... I still need to find those boxes... I have at least 50 more boxes of Cars to unpack.

I apologize for taking so long to get them mailed... between work being crazy (we've been 1.25 workers short out of 2.50 for over 3 months) and moving... life has been crazy... I've been stressed... I found out last week that my cholesterol is way too high so it's time to diet, lose weight, and lower my cholesterol...

Comment

• Good luck chris on the cholesterol.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            (we've been 1.25 workers short out of 2.50 for over 3 months)
                            So now there's a guy in quarters?? lol
                            -Steve
                            AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
                              So now there's a guy in quarters?? lol
                              Some guys must work harder than others...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Thanks for taking time to sort the prizes Chris, I'm sure everyone agrees when I say we appreciate what you do for us and the site

Hope you sort the high cholesterol, It's important to look after yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X