PixarCarsDiecast.com Give-a-way Winners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PixarCarsDiecast.com Give-a-way Winners

Congratulations to both bobbyjack and ChalkWii who are the winners of the first competition. bobbyjack won a Plastic Tyre Dale Earnhardt Jnr and ChalkWii a Cars2 3 pack: Double-decker bus, Mater and McQueen.

Although participation wasn't as high as we would have like (or expected) we'd like to thank all those who entered (and also those who didn't but read and post on this site) for your participation.

We're now reviewing the comments and ideas given in the Competition and will hopefully make changes accordingly and also try to do more of what you like.

Hopefully as the Cars 2 DVD is released next month and with Christmas approaching there will be more happening and site activity will increase.

Thank you

Mr Brownstone, cac1959, pirelliboy and Rippers (your Moderator team and Site Owner)

Congratulations bobbyjack and ChalkWii.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Congrats guys.

Comment

Nicely done !!!

Comment

Collio, very nice! Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks Guys, never win anything! Haha, and now my Cars 2 collection has officially STARTED!!

Comment

Dang, I can't win even when the odds are 1 in 4, lol.......Congrats, you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by sodabear View Post
                Dang, I can't win even when the odds are 1 in 4, lol.......Congrats, you guys!
                Don't feel too bad sodabear - you came 2nd in the competition (joint second with everyone else)

Comment

I always thought the rubber tire mean face Dale Jr. would be the only version we would have. Now we will have the happy face Dale Jr. mixed in with our race fans. Or maybe he will join Darrell in the TV booth? Hmmm...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Congrats guys! I never win, it's a shame...we should have another contest!

Comment

We got our box in the mail yesterday. My son will open it in a few days. Thanks!

Comment

We opened our prize today...

My son always loves it when he gets a box in the mail with his name on it. Haven't done many trades lately so this was really exciting for him.

"There's a car in here."

He likes to pop bubble wrap.

He doesn't really remember who this is, but likes that he is a race car.

Not sure where we are going to put him, but for right now he can hang out with DW in the TV booth...

Comment

Awesome... thank you for sharing the pictures, bobbyjack... I'm glad I could help out.

And ChalkWii - I still have your prize to post with a package to MrBrownstone that should go out tomorrow... I had hoped to mail it last Saturday, but last Friday night I learned that a cousin had passed away and I had to head out of town for a funeral.

PS - I like to open packages with my name on them and pop bubblewrap too!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Your son looks so happy! Another great addition to the cars collection (that I see everywhere in the background haha!)

Sorry for your loss Chris, and it's no worries!

Comment

Working...
                            X