Recent Finds: August 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Forgot to mention... I found this at Meijer a few days ago... Quick Changer Crabby Boat:

There was only 1 of them... but I didn't buy it... Quick Changer Spy series... pushing the button causes the deck to flip over... there are also new singles being released...
    I saw one of these at Target yesterday but didn't get it. Is it new? I didn't think it was anything special

Comment

went to 4 different argos stores today on my journey to my place of work for the next few days.
      all 4 stores had new cases of cars,nothing at all as in new models,although a very good selection.
      all cases had a mix of old and new cut cards,one-piece jeff gorvette,no black base francesco's or the new one piece carla and lewis.
      found a professor z on a us clipstrip cardback,which i duly bought in a wilkinson's.
      tesco,asda,morrisons had nothing new and of interest
      the hunt continues...

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
        went to 4 different argos stores today on my journey to my place of work for the next few days.
        all 4 stores had new cases of cars,nothing at all as in new models,although a very good selection.
        all cases had a mix of old and new cut cards,one-piece jeff gorvette,no black base francesco's or the new one piece carla and lewis.
        found a professor z on a us clipstrip cardback,which i duly bought in a wilkinson's.
        tesco,asda,morrisons had nothing new and of interest
        the hunt continues...
        Dont tell me... the cases in Argos all had white stickers on them or didn't have inside what the case should of had.

Thanks for the feedback, same story for me... no new cars around here at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
          Dont tell me... the cases in Argos all had white stickers on them or didn't have inside what the case should of had.

Thanks for the feedback, same story for me... no new cars around here at the moment.
          yes you are right,all had the white sticker on.
          all told i've seen 4 different stickers since they started re-structuring the cases.
          all of them have the same numbers except the final number. - W1938-8506,W1938-8507,W1938-8509,W1938-8510
          and each one has a different assortment of cars.
          the one with the don crumlins has a 9 as the final number if i recall correctly.

Comment

Got a Spy Shifter Holley for my 2 year old today at TJMaxx. She loves it. Now we have a Holley with a tail fin.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

@bobbyjack - Great score... great smile... great photo... Thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Picked them up yesterday at the local Disney Store
                http://www.nickstoycars.com

Comment

just been to an asda (wal-mart)store in cardiff to get some dinner,they had 2 full cases of cars in their storage bins,again nothing new but an awesome selection of cars.
                  also they had a sale on the cars deluxe,they were reduced to Ł3.50,they only had hydrofoil finn and a lonesome pinion tanaka.

Comment

Finally found some new cars today and think I should share them with you guys

I left these behind me in the store :P

Comment

awesome scores once again speedfreakr,thanks for sharing your finds with us.

Comment

Nice finds speedfreakr, where did you get those? In the US?

Comment

Thanks, nope Netherlands

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedfreakR View Post
                            Thanks, nope Netherlands
                            Wow, cool, hope they are in the US soon. Congrats once again on the scores.

Comment

Loving those finds SpeedfreakR

Comment

Found these at my nearest TRU...

I left Flo's because we have it already but bought the 4 rereleases. Got to replace some lentys in our display case.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X