No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: August 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone found Metallic Miguel, Francesco, or Raoul in the U.S. yet?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Is Raoul seriously only metallic right on the front? Lame!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        Anyone found Metallic Miguel, Francesco, or Raoul in the U.S. yet?
        Not in the US...but have seen metallic Fransesco and Miguel overload at my local Toys R Us. I swear there was at least 10 of each on the pegs. No Raoul though...unless I missed him.

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Metallic Raoul is just now turning up - as far as I know, TRU in Germany is the first reported sighting of Metallic Raoul.

Went near Cincinnati (Ohio) for work today... made a few stops during a late lunch hour... Here's what I found:

One piece Raoul... but it's a Charge Ups with motor:

The scanner said there were more in the back... but unfortunately, no Lewis Hamilton in stock... I shouldn't keep collecting the Charge Ups, because they don't play well on the track, but with (now) 7 of the 11 racers, I'm over halfway to collecting them all.

And at a Toys R US... pegs for the Radiator Springs Classic singles... did find 3 packs and Flo's V8 Cafe, which I bought for one of my UK friends:

Singles are not supposed to appear until mid September, from what I was told today... same goes for the RS Classics 10 pack.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

found twin pack acer and security finn in b and m bargains this morning at 3.99, first time i,ve seen this in the uk

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              found twin pack acer and security finn in b and m bargains this morning at 3.99, first time i,ve seen this in the uk
              Great score, boogity - I've never seen that 2 pack in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Is the Acer that comes in that 2 pack the same as the Singles 1:55 release of Acer?

I'm quite fond of how Security Finn looks and if I could knock down 2 birds with one stone...why not lol

Also...as I saw in a picture that cac1959 posted (I'm pretty sure) Officer Murakarmi and Security FInn look fantastic together

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Great find - if only I had a B&M Bargains local...

Comment

mr b, will check another branch tonight
                    dc... acer looks the same, cos I checked when I got home

Comment

mr b, will check another branch tonight
                      dc... acer looks the same, cos I checked when I got home
                      thanks for the info

cheers

Transformers for Trade

Comment

checked another b and m tonight, nought

will go back friday morning when i,m down the gym and get them to check their stockroom

found a couple of movie moments at 4.99 in matalan, these must be new in as there wernt there about a month ago when I had to walk round with her indoors

picked up leakless and no stall and gasprin and tow cap (the only other item was the 2 helicopters but I left them to their own devices)

i,m on a roll now, will check sainsburys and big tesco when i,m on my travels tomorrow

Comment

also did tru tonight, the least said about them the better

Comment

Matalan have night sky movie moments 2 packs for £4.99 each. Snot Rod & Boost, Sally & Radiator Springs LM & Doc & Tumbleweed LM... they didn't have many and I checked 4-5 other stores but there were not any in those stores. They have the Toy Story 3 Hot Wheels cars aswell for £1.99... hope you all find some.

Also picked up some great Hot Wheels cars this week for £1 each in Asda, Angry Bird Car and Scooby Doo's Mystery Van... both are cool.

Sainsburys, TRU, Wilko, Argos and Tescos all had nothing today

Sorry just seen Boogitys post above!

Comment

still on a roll.........twin packs reduced to half price in sainsburys, found a grem/damaged rod for 4.49, forgot I had some nectar points and got 2.50 off of it
                              crossed over to big tesco and found the 49.99/39.99 rc mcq down to 24.99, ok not as good as pirelli boys find a few months back, but still a good find (reckon tescos prices must be dependent on footage/package cos they arnt all the same)

have to go into town tomorrow so that will be an excuse to check out ds!

nothing to do with cars, but have just watched again u tube- fenton chasing the deer in richmond park, brilliant

Comment

Great finds, boogity and madbob!

Comment

Working...
                                X