1:55 Lightsnsounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:55 Lightsnsounds

Got some of these from the US today - gotta say these are the best new product for Cars2 so far Very impressed - proper little diecast says about half a dozen phrases and headlights light up

I agree - the 1:55 Lights and Sounds are very nice... I have Finn and Mater... those are the only 2 I've seen in stores so far... I'll hopefully pick up the rest on Monday, including the Walmart exclusive one.

I may have to buy these for my grandson as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I have Mater and it's great quality. Looks like an ordinary die-cast but with light & sound. Love it!

Comment

I've been telling myself I'm going to pass on these, but my resistance is wearing thin.

Comment

Originally posted by sodabear View Post
          I've been telling myself I'm going to pass on these, but my resistance is wearing thin.
          Come on over to the Lights & Sounds side... the 1:55 ones are awesome...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

have to agree- love l&s the best!
            PEACE is not the answer

Comment

have no feeling to them now. maybe I am a stranger
              Only one spy mater from sodabear. Can find some ones in the TRU here. Only want Van and Mini with light and sound, since it is so cool when they talked with the McQueen with Bessie, they use light as answer. remember this movie moment?

Comment

Van and Mini are in Cars 2, maybe you will get your wish George. So far I only have Spy Mater and Spy Finn. I am going to try to stick to L&S cars that have not had a regular 1:55 release. I think L&S Rod Redline will be hard to pass up. If he sounds like Ash, I will have to get one.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

These are the only Cars2 that my sons play with, everything else gathers dust in a box

Comment

That's what I am afraid of too. It's all he wants to play with in the store, so I have not given him Spy Mater or Spy Finn yet.

Comment

Received as part of a package today - thank you, Julia!

I definitely like the Lights and Sounds... along with the metallic paint Cars, they are my favorite Cars2 items.

Comment

Damaged Rod is our next in line to open. Now we will have an extra Grem for Grandma's house.
                        Last edited by bobbyjack; 08-25-2011, 08:51 PM. Reason: because I can't spell

Comment

what does he say, something like" i,m tatty bread", ie dead!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                            what does he say, something like" i,m tatty bread", ie dead!
                            Here you go... here's what the Lights and Sounds Rod Torque Redline says:

Engine roar/rev (may be 2 different ones)

"It's time for the drop"

"Hey Buddy, my good side's over here"

"OK, McMissile... I'm here"

and my favorite:

"I was just wearing a disguise... You guys are stuck looking like that"
                            Last edited by cac1959; 08-25-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

He's cool, saw him today at TRU... and also fillmore in Asda over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X