Recent Finds: October 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice finds cac and bobbyjack.

Is union jack ramone suppose to get a singles release?

GGG would be an awesome find. I hope to see him around here but i doubt it.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

At last, finally, eventually.........

A find

Comment

excellent scores millimoo,where were they found?

Comment

I agree wicked finds.

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Great finds Millimoo!

Comment

Thanks, Found in Tesco, my Mrs found them, she said they were not in a normal purple Mattel box, it had black banding instead of purple.

Comment

Now that's more like it, I went to 5 Tesco's today. No luck yet...

Comment

Brilliant finds, millimoo!

I found a Lewis Hamilton Charge Up at a Target today... I found but left the new Target 12 pack because $50 plus tax is too much money in my opinion for 2 new Cars... the display looks nice, but the outer box cardboard and plastic looks a little suspect... I saw a Raoul Crew Chief 4 pack where someone had swapped out the crew chief and put a Rod Torque Redline in its place - they used scotch tape to seal the box.

No Radiator Springs Classic singles (wave 1 or wave 2) at the one TRU I stopped at... Nothing good at Walmart or Kohl's... and I bought some items at Kmart.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great finds millimoo - I hope they make it to other stores in the country...

My Tesco never has anything.... aying that they've not had any new cars in ages so they're due some...

Comment

• On a roll

Comment

• Where are you millimoo - I may need to take a trip out!!!

Comment

• I'm in a place called 'Shock' at the moment, normally Coventry though, lol
                          Last one found in Sainsburys while getting a loaf of bread, seem to do better when not looking
                          Last edited by millimoo; 10-22-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• the case with otis,suki and alex vandel are appearing all over the place now,one has been found at a store about 15 miles away from myself down here in south wales.
                            tesco this weekend are having a big toy event and this is why all stores are getting in new stock ready for the event so keep your eyes posted throughout this week as new items are being delivered daily i was told tonight.
                            happy hunting

Comment

• Man i want otis... also like suki too

Comment

• Found Leland Turbo and Mama Topolino 2 packs at Walmart this morning. I just got these in a trade last month, but I went ahead and bought them anyway so they are up for trade whoever wants them. First time I have seen either one in a store. Cardbacks have some shelf ware. Bottom corners are curled up a bit, but perfect for openers. I will post pictures in my trading thread later on.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X