X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
    a nice pre-christmas arrival

and even charlie appears to like these two

That's a champagne moment! When items like that arrive, it makes it all worthwhile!

After a good September and great October and November, December has been distinctly dull in comparison. All we've got to show for the first 24 days of December is a Race Team Mater on a straight card and a Miles Axlerod with Toyko Party Staff movie moment from TX Maxx. The MMs card was good, but the blister was a little dented here and there. Not bad for 5.99GBP (if it's the only one we ever see?). It's a nice cheap package for an opener!

Comment

awsome scores yuffie, 2 of the last few still needed in my collection

Comment

got them for a fair cost although more than i'd ideally have paid but decided that if i can get all the cars 2 singles and deluxes then that could be a nice cut off point - now just waiting for rip to arrive and that will be that

(although i am tempted to start collected the 2013 line and keep them carded)

Comment

Great addition, yuffie! Charlie looks very happy to be holding those 2...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wonder if those two will turn out to be the next Chuck and Brian and only available internationally?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
              here you go nigel

you are indeed right,ours are intended for the european market,whereas the 4 language version are found in other locales around the globe.i have witnessed auctions in brazil,mexico,canada,singapore and australia for them.
              A rather belated thanks for the photos and confirmation of the Europe v. International cards design.

Comment

Just saw this posted over in the T5AD forums...

http://shop.mattel.com/search/index....ixar+cars&sr=1

Just ordered 2 sets for me and the guy I work with who just started collecting Cars. Hurry before they go out of stock Merry Christmas!

Comment

thanks man, i ordered as well
                  I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

got these in the mail from a ebayer friom China!

I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice additions, jbail10!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post

Just ordered 2 sets for me and the guy I work with who just started collecting Cars. Hurry before they go out of stock Merry Christmas!
                        Thanks for the heads up... just ordered a few sets myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post

Thanks bobbyjack!! ordered some myself!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great to find some stuff online!! Got 2 of each off the site today!
                            They also have the deluxe Mack and Dinoco Chopper, as well as all of the new 2-Packs!!

In other news got some stuff in the mail today!
                            20121224_135043.jpg
                            Rip from the contest who got bundled with a deal i made with TopherDawg to get the queen..Thanks again man your awesome!!
                            Popemobile and Bindo from a member of T5
                            & Fabrizio and Nick Cartone I bought on ebay.. but the little guy wanted Fabrizio bad!

Comment

Great arrivals, Scavenger! Congratulations!

Comment

Got a package from the U.K. today...

Had these two guys in it. They were pretty hard to find in the U.S. I think I only saw each of them once. Thanks djjd21!

Comment

Working...
                                X