No announcement yet.

Cars 2 found at Tesco in UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one justin for spotting that, this shows that there is a variation of cases hitting Tesco's. Rippers spotted a case d you got a C and I haven't found any yet. Wonder what the case was Simon found @ ASDA!
    to the Mods. We need a thread for what cases at what stores... good to get an overview of what exactly is out there..

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
      Nice one justin for spotting that, this shows that there is a variation of cases hitting Tesco's. Rippers spotted a case d you got a C and I haven't found any yet. Wonder what the case was Simon found @ ASDA!
      to the Mods. We need a thread for what cases at what stores... good to get an overview of what exactly is out there..
      The case in Adsa was case A (W1938-996A)
      I took a picture of the contents on my phone but it was hard to be sure.
      Here's what I think it contained:
      Holly x 2
      Professor x 1
      Filmore x 1
      Luigi & Guido x 1
      Acer x 1
      Francesco x 3
      LMQ x 4
      Mater x 4
      Sarge x 1
      McMissile x 5
      Grem x 1
      As I say not 100% sure.
      Last edited by pirelliboy; 05-24-2011, 08:24 PM.

Comment

I picked up 10 Cars at my Tesco's today

It's difficult to tell exactly which case is there as they're so similar - I suppose you need to see the box to find out...

I can't remember which 10 I picked up (that's bad isn't it!) but there was no Luigi / Guido or Fillmore (and there were 21 cars out when I got there)

When we know what is where I'll sort the matrix

Comment

My pocket money doesnt stretch to 10 cars, so i,ll have to be nice to me big bruv

Comment

Hello all.

New here.

Found the Cars 2 in Tesco yesterday morning (23rd). I was doing my usual crawl dragging the Daughters around promising a new Sally when I was suprised by a pile of Cars 2instead of the usual graveyard the Cars shelf had become. Going for £3.69 each. Visited a Tesco Superstore today to find absolutely sod all!! Its strange really, the Tesco in my town was selling the Toons playsets at £19.97 and has the Cars 2 and the Superstore had the Toons playsets on a sale for £9.97 but no Cars 2????

I picked up,
            Mater
            Finn
            Mcqueen
            Francesco
            Sarge
            Holley
            Raoul
            Jeff
            Grem
            Rod and
            Luigi and Guido.
            Last edited by FirefighterUK; 05-24-2011, 11:42 PM. Reason: missed abit

Comment

Possible Tesco price glitch.

Ok. This may or may not work for you.
              I have 2 Tescos within 3 miles of me. One it works and the other it dosen't.

The Secret Spy Attack Finn McMissile car that talks & fires missiles will either scan through at £ 29.97 or £1.00

So far I have got three out of mine so good luck to you all.
              Hope it's not just this branch and you have luck too!
              Tesco can afford it

Happy hunting.

Comment

Yep, all now seems to be on general release... Tesco and Asda need to catch TRU up as I have only seen singles so far at those two.

Comment

Working...
                X