Recent Finds - January 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - January 2013 Store Purchases

Please post your January 2013 store purchases in this thread... Many thanks...

Happy New (Cars) Year!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

photo.jpg
    Found these at the Kmart in Annapolis figured i would post in Jan cause Dec is almost over.
    I bought on car with party hat and Nigel silver racer thats all i needed would have bought more for trades or for someone but i had no more money

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]901[/ATTACH]
      Found these at the Kmart in Annapolis figured i would post in Jan cause Dec is almost over.
      I bought on car with party hat and Nigel silver racer thats all i needed would have bought more for trades or for someone but i had no more money
      That same thing happened at my K-Mart today. Sadly all the Marys and Hugos were already gone.. I think they were remnants put away from a lack of shelf space and just brought out again.

Comment

So i stop by a walmart while i was nearby and found

Victor H
        and Rip. (he was way in the back)

No luck finding fabrizio or alex yet though..

Comment

After eating out tonight went to the small town Walmart north of us... Same old leftovers from the Mel Dorado case - now $3.88 each, up from $3.47 each - an increase of 11.8%... Doubles were still $6.88 each for now... I did buy 1 Mack and 2 Wally Haulers... It may be time to try a couple of custom haulers.

I'm hoping to check out some Indianapolis area Target stores tomorrow - last day of my 2 week vacation.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just ordered some different diecast:
            - Sir Harley Gassup for around 17,67 U.S. Dollars
            - Fabrizio for around 17,67 U.S. Dollars
            - Becky Wheelin for around 7,95 U.S. Dollars

I don't feel cheated ;-) Actually more lucky!

Comment

Went to Indianapolis hoping to get find some of the London Rescue 12 packs for $24.98 or less... out of 7 Target stores, 2 didn't have any and the ones that did were $34.98 each still... at one store a team member was marking down toys... Action Agents were reduced to the next lowest price, but when she scanned the 12 pack, it showed the same price... Dadgum...

I did see the new Piston Cup 7-Car Gift Pack at 2 of the 7 stores for $29.99... having just received one in a trade I didn't need it... none of the 7 packs were marked down.

Some stores had no singles... the rest were just Francesco and McQueen.

Nothing at 2 Walmart stores - singles are up to $3.88 but it's just the same pegwarmers we've seen for months... nothing worth buying at either of the 2 Toys R US stores I stopped at.

But in good news I did get the battery I wanted for my camera.

Comment

Today I found alex but someone beat me to fabrizio

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Went to Indianapolis hoping to get find some of the London Rescue 12 packs for $24.98 or less... out of 7 Target stores, 2 didn't have any and the ones that did were $34.98 each still... at one store a team member was marking down toys... Action Agents were reduced to the next lowest price, but when she scanned the 12 pack, it showed the same price... Dadgum...
                  Was at my Target yesterday...they have atleast 5 or 6 of the London Rescue 12 packs for $25. If someone wants me to pick one up I will. But if I had to guess it would probably be around $12-$15 to ship that beast, so im not sure if it would be worth it for anyone? Unless of course i open and ship the singles... Let me know though if anyone is interested!

Comment

Went to Kmart today and saw they put the cars in a different spot, picked myself up a Galloping Geargrinder and straight card Professor Z..

Comment

Found another Rip today odd but true

Comment

Originally posted by carslandfan_88 View Post
                        Found another Rip today odd but true
                        Lucky you, I hope i will find one in Scotland one day but i think there is more chance of seeing lord lucan riding throught the town on Shergar, lol

Comment

Disney Store long GE and rescue mater! both look really nice!
                          20130104_141709.jpg
                          Last edited by Scavenger; 01-04-2013, 10:04 PM. Reason: Added pic

Comment

Nice find, Scavenger... I like the Disney Store Chase Cars series.

Thanks to research from GOMATERGO, I was able to find a Target store in the Dayton (Ohio) area with 12 12 packs in stock at the 50% clearance price... 10 of 12 had unibody Finn... I rejected 2 due to paint flaws on UK Ramone... I rejected 2 due to having the 2 piece Finn... some had blister and cardboard damage... got what I needed...

Comment

Damn! Nice score with the 50% off =). Have fun with your new additions there =)

Comment

Working...
                              X