Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on the way back from a worthwhile trip to Cardiff

smyths has several new case Rs out - immediately found an erik laneley though had to ask to get a case down to find dusty and complete the 2013 uk releases so far - added a krate rw for the 3 for 2

it looked like they had the majority of at least 3 or 4 cases there

not much else though hamleys did have a decent 2012 selection including a whole peg of kabutos plus several sukis and Alex vandels

Disney store had nothing new but did have several of their own air mater box sets

Comment

• So Far, they have only had Case R. Morrisons in Cardiff Bay had the case with Harumi and Greta in, but i cleaned that out yesterday lol. Take it you didnt bother with TRU then? wouldve likely been a waste of petrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
        So Far, they have only had Case R. Morrisons in Cardiff Bay had the case with Harumi and Greta in, but i cleaned that out yesterday lol. Take it you didnt bother with TRU then? wouldve likely been a waste of petrol
        as i got the train over toys r us wasn't practical (smyths is just about walkable from the station)

the last time i was at the cardiff smyths (about a month ago) they had no 2013 cars (i found them in the cribbs causeway smyths a week or two earlier) so was pleasantly surprised to find they had them this time, especially the two i was missing

as you say only smyths have had case r with all other stores getting case q then case u - although my local sainsbury's appears to have got just one of each so far

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
          as i got the train over toys r us wasn't practical (smyths is just about walkable from the station)

the last time i was at the cardiff smyths (about a month ago) they had no 2013 cars (i found them in the cribbs causeway smyths a week or two earlier) so was pleasantly surprised to find they had them this time, especially the two i was missing

as you say only smyths have had case r with all other stores getting case q then case u - although my local sainsbury's appears to have got just one of each so far
          You are lucky then. One tesco reasonably local had the case with Harumi in, The others, of which there are more than a few, have had nothing. Only Morrisons Cardiff Bay and Smyths Cardiff have had any 2013 stock really, aside from the odd Asda having some of the tubbs pacer & Nitroade cases. Sainsburys local have NO stock. Its so hit n miss isnt it, bloody annoying!

Comment

• i agree about it being very hit and miss - the sainsbury's i've had joy with isn't even the biggest store in bath - the main one has nothing

i noticed the asda by smyths in cardiff still had it new display tower(?) with just one sad looking nitroade lying amongst a few hot wheels cars

Comment

• LOL. You can blame me for that. I went in yesterday and there were none in the Display bin so I found one of the 2013 cards to ask if they had any squirrelled away somewhere, they didnt so on my way out, I thought I would put him in the display bin seeing that it was devoid of Cars life lol. Poor lil Nitro

What cases do they have in Cribbs? Might take a trip down there on the weekend, Missus permitting

Comment

• i'm over cribbs tomorrow so will let you know if they've anything

Comment

• That would be brill. Thanks Yuffie

Comment

• New finds at last,

The Queen, you the bomb Mater, Tubbs Pacer, body shop Ramone, Krate rainson--wash & silver Nigel Gearsley

One happy son :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by millimoo View Post

New finds at last,

The Queen, you the bomb Mater, Tubbs Pacer, body shop Ramone, Krate rainson--wash & silver Nigel Gearsley

One happy son :-)
                      that is alot of great cars you found there

Comment

• Thanks, more than I've found all year, hopefully I'll find some more in July, LOL

Comment

• spotted chauncey fares in ds, name is very apt me thinks, also the scale compared to the bus is way off, left him on the pegs, apart from that nought new til get excited about

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                            spotted chauncey fares in ds, name is very apt me thinks, also the scale compared to the bus is way off, left him on the pegs, apart from that nought new til get excited about
                            Agree he is a monster in terms of scale, but I couldn't resist and the speechless grin from Enzo Jr was more than worth it.

Comment

• Don't know if this counts as a recent find but I thought it was pretty good..... A new store to check is always good

Ok they didn't have anything special rather than the remnants of case f and some silver racers, but stock was low so a fresh delivery can't be far away.

Comment

• didnt tell about this during our chat today, spotted it at lunchtime, but didnt think it was worth a mention, will check our tescos in the morn

Comment

Working...
                                X