Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ru5ty, checked for the 130 items in the stockroom in knocknagoney, could see nought
    checked sains too, they only had m,f and mcq, did buy a maters tall tales for 3 quid, (had always used u tube), got to the till , paid for it, got a 3 quid off voucher on my next shop, gave it to her indoors for her next tesco shop, cant be bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
      thanks for that nifty...is there any way of being able to download that?
      So it just figures that were 2years behind in this island.... i hate rhe scraps. its going to take that store forever
      on shifting that lot.. so we wont be seeing anything new for a while....
      I have a ton of stuff. It's a shame to keep it to myself. If someone would like to advise on how I can upload spreadsheets (or PDFs) ...

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
        I have a ton of stuff. It's a shame to keep it to myself. If someone would like to advise on how I can upload spreadsheets (or PDFs) ...
        You can reference Google spreadsheets son here. For other document types you could upload to dropbox and link to them from here

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
          You can reference Google spreadsheets son here. For other document types you could upload to dropbox and link to them from here
          Someone mentioned Dropbox at work today! Crikey, that's a lot to take in for a dinosaur like me!

They say I used to be a dinosaur (as I had an old mobile phone for years), now they say I'm a alien (as I now have an Android smartphone)!

I'll do my best (or I might have to ask the in house expert for help - the wife)!?

Thanks,
          Nigel

P.S. RIP CLUTCHGONESKI is in the wild in the UK. I've been to a number of Tesco and Sainsburys on my travels today and the remnants of his first reissue case have been at a few locations! I haven't seen the case number, but I think it's 997W. He's also been appearing on eBay this last week too!

Comment

• Courtesy of boogity, Im caught up on that case now all the rest to go ha ha...

Thanks Roger, Alex will be so stoked when gets up for school in the morning.... I can hear him now " can I bring these in for show & tell"

Nifty, Great news on RIP, don't suppose sarge is in that case? I know he's in the European equivalent but is he in the UK case.
            If not, nothing lost but a few hours of my day lol..

Comment

• Found another old case this morning, Tescos computers in all stores here are showing up high numbers of stock but some of these stores have none..... I hate torturing staff to go into the belly of the beast to find these, specially when they aren't there. But sometimes you get something you weren't expecting....

Got otis which I was pleased with, but no Alex...

Comment

• Radiator Springs Classics are now priced at £2.99 in Toys R Us.Reduced today they said.
                They had to re-price them at the till.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                  Courtesy of boogity, Im caught up on that case now all the rest to go ha ha...

Thanks Roger, Alex will be so stoked when gets up for school in the morning.... I can hear him now " can I bring these in for show & tell"

Nifty, Great news on RIP, don't suppose sarge is in that case? I know he's in the European equivalent but is he in the UK case.
                  If not, nothing lost but a few hours of my day lol..
                  Sarge was in cases 997P (with the first issue of Rip) and then repeated in case 997R. He's likely to be reissued in a later case.

Until someone on here can verify which case Rip was in, we can only guess it was 997W.

Millimoo - you got him from Tesco (as shown in your photo). Did you buy any other cars at the same time?

Or do you remember which ones, as that might at least (in the absence of confirming the UK case letter) point to which US equivalent assortment it was in.

Cases 997U are still being delivered to my local Tesco and Sainsburys.

One other Tesco had a fresh case (presumably 998H). It had TWO Galloping Geargrinders, TWO Nick Cartones, Mel Dorado and Erik Laneley! I guess the 998H is just a various assortment of whatever is left over?

One other odd thing is that regular barcode on the back of the cards was over-stickered with a new barcode! Has anyone else noticed that?

Thanks,
                  Nigel

Comment

• this is indeed good news if your local store has stock- our shower only had 1 single last time I was in and you know what, I,m not wasting my time going back
                    Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                    Radiator Springs Classics are now priced at £2.99 in Toys R Us.Reduced today they said.
                    They had to re-price them at the till.

Comment

• This may force me to trudge the feckless aisles of the customer unfriendly confines of my local TRU once again. Why do I have a gut feeling that they wont have any more than pegwarmers if I do, yet will have loads of Marylins etc, if I dont.

Comment

• Looks like my TRU made a mistake!
                        Back up to £4.99 today:thumbdown:

Comment

• disney shop only new thing was 5 pack chrome racers, 25 quid, contents, mcq, schu, hamilton, cant rem the rest,
                          left with nought, still had the wind behind me when I cycled home!

Comment

• well, I managed not to scream but for the first ever time I looked in morrisons while at cribbs causeway and found buried at the back a rip clutchgoneski

also got holley with screen, the king, cactus McQueen, victor h, petty pacer and grem with weapon

the only car from case b I couldn't find was kabuto but I can live with that

and they all scanned at £4 each

Comment

• The wife picked me (sorry, my son) up a Grem with weapon from Tesco today...

Nothing else new there

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                                well, I managed not to scream but for the first ever time I looked in morrisons while at cribbs causeway and found buried at the back a rip clutchgoneski

also got holley with screen, the king, cactus McQueen, victor h, petty pacer and grem with weapon

the only car from case b I couldn't find was kabuto but I can live with that

and they all scanned at £4 each
                                great finds

Comment

Working...
                                X