Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all,

I’m not a collector but I’m trying to find Rip Clutchgoneski for my son who’ll be 6 in 2 weeks and is cars mad.

I’ve managed to get him wingo, dj, sheriff and green ramone so far from smyths and sainsburys

Some of the other cars I’ve seen include lightening with a cone stuck to him (sainsburys), a red ramone (sainsburys), (kabuto (tesco), ‘bindo’ (tesco)

Do any of the cars I’ve mentioned above come in the same box as rip clutchgoneski?

Comment

• morrisons if yuffies find in cribbs causeway is anything to go by
      cribbs causeway, havnt a baldy notion where it is mind!

Comment

• I feel a weekend trip to Bristol coming on folks LOL.

Are there any other hard to get ones in Case B/G/H (Cant remember which cases Rip was in aside from B)

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
          well, I managed not to scream but for the first ever time I looked in morrisons while at cribbs causeway and found buried at the back a rip clutchgoneski

also got holley with screen, the king, cactus McQueen, victor h, petty pacer and grem with weapon

the only car from case b I couldn't find was kabuto but I can live with that

and they all scanned at £4 each
          The only 2 so far not Released on international cards are these 2

Suki
          J curby gremlin

One car that could well be in the case that you found that has appeared on an international card Is hank Halloween murphy.
          Last edited by djjd21; 04-16-2013, 05:12 PM. Reason: Just found a kabuto on international card

Comment

• Suki and J Curby Gremlin were in the US 2013 singles case A... other Cars from that case have appeared in other cases.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Missed out on the rip case this morning in morrisons

Grem with weapon was still there as was cactus lightning McQueen,so I got the cactus lightning McQueen and left grem.

Comment

• I also missed the case with rip in, in my Morrisons, damn, In less than 6 hrs of the case being out all but 6 were left.
                I did get kabuto, peter pacer and cactus mcqueen, all I left was Mater and francesco x2 everything else was gone.
                Did get this tho:

Comment

• so have asda already given up trying to refill these displays?

Comment

• Yuffie, out of 12, yes 12 large Asda's that I have visited, only 2 had any 2013 carded Cars and i have yet to see one refilled with the same. Plenty of silver racers and porta corsa carded Finns and Francescos but very little in terms of refreshing the bins.

Some Asda's even have not even put that bin out as they havent had any 2013 carded stock.

Saving grace locally have been Tesco but even their replenishment has been weak of late.

Comment

• Yuffie, unfortunately I believe Asda are hoping Mattel will let them have more 2013 stock but at present its looking not good. This display I asked for as I knew it was heading to the bin and only after pestering for a few weeks I got it from another Asda.
                      My local store threw there one away after I asked for it. Thanks Asda for your customer service.
                      Most Asdas Ive been to dont have these bins anymore.

Comment

• Thats the same over here with asda. What I don't understand is, with our store they put about a case worth back in the warehouse, dumped the bin and left the shelf empty. Don't think they want to sell to many @ the lower price. As i noticed that they replenished the silver racers with about 3 cases. I had to ask the lady to get me what was out back, she returned with 4 cars and told me the rest out back were the same as what she brought me out. Though I did notice these:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                          Thats the same over here with asda. What I don't understand is, with our store they put about a case worth back in the warehouse, dumped the bin and left the shelf empty. Don't think they want to sell to many @ the lower price. As i noticed that they replenished the silver racers with about 3 cases. I had to ask the lady to get me what was out back, she returned with 4 cars and told me the rest out back were the same as what she brought me out. Though I did notice these:

that would be great if it wasn't a stunt car

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            that would be great if it wasn't a stunt car
                            I do agree, the wheels really let this car down. 2 for £10 is not bad though, providing your into launchers. what I think is getting this and then modify the wheels with a standard mcqueen.

Comment

• I picked up this Lights & Sounds @ £4.99 for a friend on here today. Toys R Us.

Last edited by pirelliboy; 04-18-2013, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                                I do agree, the wheels really let this car down. 2 for £10 is not bad though, providing your into launchers. what I think is getting this and then modify the wheels with a standard mcqueen.
                                that sounds like a good idea

Comment

Working...
                                X