Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it Roger, how much was it going for? On another note I seen these down in B&M and just wondered how low can they go.....

Comment

• looks like they may have to give the finns away to get rid of them lol

Comment

• Did some poor guy have to write 99p on all of them or is that just the font their stickers used?

Comment

• Yeep some poor blight had to right that on, if you make Finn customs your quids in.

Comment

• A whole cadre of Padres at TRU...

£9.99. Left them all.

Comment

• TRU Bristol restocked today, picked up the Topolino's 2 pack, Leland & Finn 2 pack and a Pope mobile for good mesure! The Deluxe are great value at the moment so my heart said 'buy more' but my head said 'no'...! I am happy with what I got.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                A whole cadre of Padres at TRU...

£9.99. Left them all.
                i wish these would be El Materdors, dad gum

Comment

A whole cadre of Padres at TRU...

£9.99. Left them all.
                  Thats crazy they had so many of them! At that price I would have just grabbed one for the collection, but no more.

Comment

• they appear every now and again at my nearest tru but I don't remember them being deluxe's and costing 9.99

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                      they appear every now and again at my nearest tru but I don't remember them being deluxe's and costing 9.99
                      They were Deluxe in the US, but Walmart had most of them and had mis-marked them in their system - the rang up at the price of a single.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                        they appear every now and again at my nearest tru but I don't remember them being deluxe's and costing 9.99
                        Must admit I was a bit confused by the lack of a sale/reduction sticker given this is pegwarming stock. As for Padre himself, I still don't understand why Mattel never thought to release this as a 2-pack along with that altar boy pitty.

Comment

Must admit I was a bit confused by the lack of a sale/reduction sticker given this is pegwarming stock. As for Padre himself, I still don't understand why Mattel never thought to release this as a 2-pack along with that altar boy pitty.
                          they did not do that because we all would have liked it lol

Comment

• Well I done the rounds in Belfast today and hadn't seen this before...It was in the Disney store, Very nice to I might add: Didn't buy it, cause the scales to big for me but a lovely paint job and great detail too.

Also seen at the little Tesco's @ the top of my street, more clip strips....GGG, Suki, Bindo etc... For such a little store they must have about 80 cars diecast, serious they still have the old strip with prof Z,Grem & Acer... Even seen Kabuto located on some shelf beside the tins..

Comment

• Have both of those from DS over here stu...you are correct the paint job and detail are very good! I like to get the ds stuff for my son to display in his room. The mattel stuff to play with!

Comment

• Hi got krate raison wash and security guard Finn from my local smyths toy shop and a uncle topolino/ mama topolino pack for £3.99 at b& m bargains yesterday!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X