Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the bath sainsbury's container is now empty again and i got told they have no more stock when i asked

Comment

• Well it's a "find" alright but quite possibly one of the most depressing Cars sights ever seen...

Yes, those are about 200+ bog standard LMQs on tatty 2011 cards....priced at £5.49!!!!

Good luck with those Smyths

Comment

• Is that smyths in cribbs? Looks the same when I called in Monday lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
          Is that smyths in cribbs? Looks the same when I called in Monday lol
          Yep..

Comment

• Anyone who wants an army of LM, you know where to go!

Comment

• Ha, finally a slice of good fortune!

Spent the week in Brean Sands and looked everywhere we went, from Cribbs to Weston and so on and found nothing resembling a 2013 line.

Got home yesterday afternoon and in the evening the missus asked me to pop to sainsburys 4 miles down the road to get her some hayfever stuff.

My local sainsburys has been rubbish for cars over the last 2-3 months but on the off chance, thought i would check regardless and lo and behold, sitting on a shelf on his own, not where he was supposed to be was Chase Axelrod. Picked him up, amazed that someone had obviously grabbed him then decided against it and put it down elsewhere. Looked for the rest of the cars and found Cartrip with headset too. They also had Charlie Checker and Sputterstop.

Asked someone if they had a box in the back and they wanted one of the cars i was holding to show the person who worked that section, no way i was handing her Miles though LOL

Sadly they didnt but still, got me an my wee man some new cars finally!

Comment

Ha, finally a slice of good fortune!

Spent the week in Brean Sands and looked everywhere we went, from Cribbs to Weston and so on and found nothing resembling a 2013 line.

Got home yesterday afternoon and in the evening the missus asked me to pop to sainsburys 4 miles down the road to get her some hayfever stuff.

My local sainsburys has been rubbish for cars over the last 2-3 months but on the off chance, thought i would check regardless and lo and behold, sitting on a shelf on his own, not where he was supposed to be was Chase Axelrod. Picked him up, amazed that someone had obviously grabbed him then decided against it and put it down elsewhere. Looked for the rest of the cars and found Cartrip with headset too. They also had Charlie Checker and Sputterstop.

Asked someone if they had a box in the back and they wanted one of the cars i was holding to show the person who worked that section, no way i was handing her Miles though LOL

great find, well done. none of the 2 big Sainsburys in Ayrshire have had anything in yet - so frustrating. if they do re stock yours anytime soon remember your Scottish pal! lol

Comment

• Well done for finding these cars. Did they have anymore than one of each as I haven't found a sputter stop and desperate to get it on a mint card. I believe there should be 3 two case. Can you help please Mark

Comment

• They had at least one sputterstop there, I didnt grab him as we already have one (was a desert carded one too, didnt realise their value at the time, had a load of em from someone on facebook for 30 quid, Luigi, Guido and Cherwell, Snotrod and Boost, Flo and Ramone) but if I have chance, i will pop back in today or tomorrow.

If its still there Mark, I will nab him for you and yes Junior, If i see anymore of that case I will grab some for you, aside from Sir Miles, anyone else in particular you after from that case?

Comment

• sputter stop and Edwin kranks would be awesome if you can find em. cheers dude

Comment

• OK, you gents may be in luck. I have made a friend in my local Sainsburys and MAY be getting my grubby little paws on an unopened Case G/V tomorrow.

I will nab you guys the cars you mentioned and will likely pick up some more for trade bait. Watch this space!

Comment

• Sounds really good. Hope you can grab a sputter stop for me
                          Stop the press I've found a sputter stop. Finally a delivery in sainsburys. Sadly miles with hood up was missing but wish a few sputter stops in the case there was one left for me
                          Last edited by MarknotaMack; 06-11-2013, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Ha, finally a slice of good fortune!

Great story! lol
                            Well done!
                            My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• the boogity meister is back off of his hols in holland and germany, what have I missed? hats off to anyone collecting there as the stuff is a powerful price, some good finds, best was a flos cafe in wuppertal tru, 40 euro, but I had no room left in my cases! (flying home)
                              nearly forgot, got my first glimpse of planes in schipol airport (quite appropriate really) this morning- 9.95 euro a go

Comment

• Finally had some luck with the new 2013 range and found, Greta, Jonathan Wrenchworks, Haruki, Franca and Mike Lorengine in Tescos! I have also noticed a large amount of previous carded Cars 2 range on strips around the store - seen Kabuto and such on those too. YAY finally finding some new cars!

Comment

Working...
                                X