Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow - where?

Comment

• also in tescos cars 2 top trumps at 74p

Comment

• in tescos near belfast, now if weve got em , the rest of the estate should have em
        Originally posted by Junior View Post
        wow - where?

Comment

• il need to go look. my local sainsburys had lots of 2 packs with mater and zen master pitty with moustache! that was a good find at 2.69 each. i thought it was strange that on the card zen master hasnt got his mo on but on the actual model he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
            boogity -

Your last three posts are all showing up as 901 to me! I could never fathom the numbering system!

Can someone explain? Is it, if you post an article or two or three within say a minute, they all county as one?
            The way that the vBulletin software is set up, each time you post, your total post count is updated on every post that you've made... I don't know if we can change it or not.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• off to cribbs causeway today mainly as charlie wants a train and bus ride - will look at the lego sections in the various shops before being unsurprised by the lack of new cars

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                as big jim madowell would say ....hol the front page....

2013 card backs are here at last, found an unopened cars2 clipstrip box on the top shelf in our tescos, opened it and low and behold, acer with guns, petey pacer, holley with screen, cactus mcq, sarge, ramone, dusty rusteze, king, took what I wanted and put the clip strips out

ru5ty - silver max and petey are planked behind a row of rev and go mcqs, hope there still there, will check thurs morning
                Pictures please

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  The way that the vBulletin software is set up, each time you post, your total post count is updated on every post that you've made... I don't know if we can change it or not.

Chris
                  Offtopic:-
                  If i remember correctly vbullettin allows you to determine which subforum to register post count or not.
                  If this is not in the ACP (admin control panel) then you might be able to do this by installing a mod/plugin..
                  Whereas post count there should be a setting in ACP to indicate or not

Comment

• I may have done cribbs causeway a disservice - smyths in particular. 14 new 2013 cars (would have been 15 but mater card was damaged). Pictures to follow.

Comment

• Great find, yuffie - looking forward to seeing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• not had a chance to take pictures yet but as a tease the 2013 cars i found are:

lewis hamilton
                        security guard finn
                        fillmore
                        shu todoroki
                        krate rainson-wash
                        miguel camino
                        dj with flame
                        luigi/guido
                        chick hicks
                        wingo with flames
                        sarge
                        lightning mcqueen
                        body shop ramone
                        dexter hoover with chequered flag

apart from one or two there was just one each on the shelf

they also had 5 or 6 boxes of queens/funny car mater/the sumo ref though no cars actually out on the shelves

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                          not had a chance to take pictures yet but as a tease the 2013 cars i found are:

lewis hamilton
                          security guard finn
                          fillmore
                          shu todoroki
                          krate rainson-wash
                          miguel camino
                          dj with flame
                          luigi/guido
                          chick hicks
                          wingo with flames
                          sarge
                          lightning mcqueen
                          body shop ramone

apart from one or two there was just one each on the shelf

they also had 5 or 6 boxes of queens/funny car mater/the sumo ref though no cars actually out on the shelves
                          Woooohooooooo, sweet score yuffie

Comment

• LOL... With a Big Smile

krate rainson-wash

dj with flame

wingo with flames

body shop ramone

Somebody Pinch me

Comment

• Wow - 2013 case D! Krate Rainson-wash, DJ with Flames, Wingo with Flames, Body Shop Ramone - Cars I don't have... Plus new Lewis Hamilton and Shu Todoroki, first release of Security Guard Finn as a single... Dexter Hoover with Checkered Flag (originally released as Final Lap case B)... I'm looking forward to that case... a lot!

Congratulations, yuffie!

Comment

• must admit i'm still pinching myself

and they were priced at £5.99 but scanned in at £5.49!

of course, the worry is now as this is case d whether a, b and c will ever reach here

Comment

Working...
                                X