This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - Februrary 2013 Store Purchases

Please post your February 2013 store purchases in this thread... many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Stopped at Big Lots on my lunch break today... some stores had gotten in Oversized Case R with Funny Car Mater, Kimura, and The Queen.... ours got in case G with 2 each of Pope, Popemobile, and Submarine Finn... I bought the 4 Popemobile and 2 of the 4 Pope.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

great find, i was once in a shop with my wee boy and they had pope pinion and the pope mobile on the shelf, but i only had enough money on me at the time to buy one, Ben picked pope pinion - this was before we seriously collected them and i have not seen a popemobile since lol

Comment

I found what I assume to be Deluxe case B at my Target in Temecula, CA.
        Then the newest RSC cars at TRU. Also picked up my Fabrizio & Hot Rod Mater at the Disney store.
        Also picked up a Jeff Gorvette w/logo 4 pack & the Kit Revster 7 pack.
        All in all, a good cars day!
        Feb cars.jpg

Comment

Also found deluxe case B at my local Walmart tonight, 2 each of lightning storm LMQ, Red and Al Oft.

Comment

Great finds, TopherDawg and KK&PP_Cars!

Comment

I picked up these 3 micro drifters today.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Stopped at Big Lots on my lunch break today... some stores had gotten in Oversized Case R with Funny Car Mater, Kimura, and The Queen.... ours got in case G with 2 each of Pope, Popemobile, and Submarine Finn... I bought the 4 Popemobile and 2 of the 4 Pope.
                i checked my big lots and mine got the pope case as well was hopping for a couple of queens

Comment

Had great luck at my Target today! Finally found the Piston Cup 7 Pack, and found the Queen at a Grocery store!

Comment

i may have to come to illinois
                    the targets here don't have squat

Comment

Couldn't resist getting this at Target when my son spotted it today! Purchased for $9.96

image.jpg

Comment

Great pillowcase, OzzieMum!

Comment

Went to 12 different stores in the Dayton (Ohio) area yesterday... the closest thing I saw to a new Cars item to purchase was 1 badly damaged Kit Revster 7 pack at 1 Target... I also saw a TRU 5 pack that was missing one Car... and it wasn't the Tomber sipping oil... The worst of the trip was that all Meijer stores were sold out of the Retro Hot Wheels - I'd hoped to find a couple more Batmobile and KITT.

12 stores... total money spent on Cars and Hot Wheels... $0

Comment

My wife found another Carla and Pope and Pope mobile. At big lots. She told me last night Pope and Pope mobile are hers. Haha
                            Last edited by Clearysdad19; 02-05-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Just picked up a Nigel/Austin two pack at a local Wal-Mart, for the low, and very surprising price of $5! (I took a picture with my cell phone, but somehow deleted instead of upload...will have to snag another one later tonight). Considering that the Mater/Tomber 2-pack is still at $10!!! (still at least 15-20 of these on the pegs) No wonder they are not selling.

Was gonna pick up the raoul/Bruno pack, but the paint on Bruno was less then desirable, smudge and chip on the side of him, did not want. I'm hoping my other local walmart still has one that I can pick up for $5 (they had like 10 the last time I went).

Also, first sighting for ME (obviously not the rest of Canada, just in my area)

(and those prices are correct, $10.94 for deluxe, plus 13% taxes= $12.36)

I did not pick up any of these, I only had $7 with me LOL (my wife keeps my wallet on a short leash as money is like water through my hands...I'm terrible)

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X