Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice i love new packages

Comment

Got this little gem in the post today from an eBay win.

Comment

nice find , i was on ebay yesterday and a car came up i had not heard of - swift alternator? I was very surprised to pick him up brand new in packaging for Ł4.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
          nice find , i was on ebay yesterday and a car came up i had not heard of - swift alternator? I was very surprised to pick him up brand new in packaging for Ł4.
          Swift Alternator was one of 4 Cars in the last Final Lap singles case (K) - the others were Hooman, Coriander Widetrack, and Derek Decal Dobbs... The Final Lap series was a Target exclusive in the US; distribution of Final Lap cases left a lot to be desired.

One of these days I intend to do a series of articles on the Final Lap series.

Nice addition with the International cardback Race Damaged King, djjd21... Race Damaged King was one of my favorite Cars in the ROR series.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
            Got this little gem in the post today from an eBay win.

Wow! Very smart. We recently bought the US one, not knowing this one came out in the UK.

Which Race O Rama cars only came out in the US or put it another way, which ones were not released in the UK/Europe?

Thanks,
            Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
              Wow! Very smart. We recently bought the US one, not knowing this one came out in the UK.

Which Race O Rama cars only came out in the US or put it another way, which ones were not released in the UK/Europe?

Thanks,
              Nigel
              As far as I remember, ROR Case F, with Impound Wingo, was not released in the UK/Europe... I received the previous cases Chase Cars (and other Cars) from rippers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post

Thanks,
                Nigel
                In answer to your question Nigel,these are what I believe never got released in the uk/Europe.

Cactus lightning McQueen
                Tongue lightning McQueen
                Lightning ramone
                Old school ramone
                Nitroade pitty
                Vitoline pitty
                Andrea
                Patti
                Todd
                Mini
                Impound wingo
                Chuck manifold

That's off the top of my head,there maybe 1 or 2 more but that's the majority of them.
                Here's a link to the full list of international cards from ROR through to the piston cup nights lenticular series,although there are cards missing from that series in particular.

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ular-to-Case-G

Comment

Jason,

Thanks,
                  Nigel

Comment

We had some fantastic stuff arrive the past couple of days from some really awesome people (they know who they are!) My son has been full of excitement & I can't thank them enough =)
                    - Miguel Camino & Petro Cartalina 2pk
                    - Boost
                    - Mood Springs Hauler
                    - Jerry Recycled Batteries Hauler
                    - 2010 SDCC Tokyo Mater (our highlight!!!)
                    - Metallic Dragon LMQ with 2010 Collectors Guide
                    - J Curby Gremlin
                    - Long Ge
                    - RT Mood Springs
                    - RT Vinyl Toupee
                    - RT Rev N Go
                    - N2O Cola
                    - RT Shifty Drug

Here's how excited my son was to get his Tokyo Mater!
                    image.jpg

Need to start adding up some collection pics soon, our collection is slowly growing!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by OzzieMum; 02-12-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

^^^That's awesome! We still use the Plastic Tokyo Mater from the playset when we play, but the Tokyo Mater that Santa brought last Christmas stays in the box for display! I bet he was pretty excited about getting a Jerry Hauler. Two years later, my son is still playing with it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

@Bobbyjack - I woke up this morning & he's out in our lounge room with all his haulers (5) lined up in a row showing them off to us!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                          We had some fantastic stuff arrive the past couple of days from some really awesome people (they know who they are!) My son has been full of excitement & I can't thank them enough =)
                          - Miguel Camino & Petro Cartalina 2pk
                          - Boost
                          - Mood Springs Hauler
                          - Jerry Recycled Batteries Hauler
                          - 2010 SDCC Tokyo Mater (our highlight!!!)
                          - Metallic Dragon LMQ with 2010 Collectors Guide
                          - J Curby Gremlin
                          - Long Ge
                          - RT Mood Springs
                          - RT Vinyl Toupee
                          - RT Rev N Go
                          - N2O Cola
                          - RT Shifty Drug

Here's how excited my son was to get his Tokyo Mater!
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1315[/ATTACH]

Need to start adding up some collection pics soon, our collection is slowly growing!
                          An amazing selection of cars ozziemum and a top notch pic as well

And look forward to seeing your collection in pics

Comment

Fabulous additions and a great photo, OzzieMum! Thanks for sharing!

Found 3 of the 4 new Radiator Springs Classic singles at the Muncie (Indiana) TRU today:

So much for thinking I wasn't going to buy them all - Mario Andretti is on the way from a friend in northern Indiana.

Comment

great haul ozziemum

Comment

Got all of this in the mail today from my pallet diving friend(cars4josh)!!

Comment

Working...
                                X