No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - March 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small update that i have been lucky enough to get through online purchase or trade this month, i did have a cartney breaking also but that has been packed up and shipped for a trade

i have a few more bits coming in the next week or so

Comment

Great bunch of items there Jonj

Fabrizio and Becky are at the top of my wish list now

The toons 3 packs have also started appearing in Europe in multi language packaging,could they end up in the uk?

Comment

Good score Taia and Taco truck are the few deluxes i would like

Comment

Well hi there .. cars collectors.. I'm from Holland.. and we have collected a lot of nice Cars diecast & are selling them.. Including Fabrizio & Becky Wheelin!! Becky only cost €7,50

If you would like to check what is in store... https://www.marktplaats.nl/mymp/verkopen/index.html

Shipping from the Netherlands to the UK is only € 13,- with track & Trace code!

Greetings Marijke Bol

Comment

Comment

Great additions, jonj!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

great bunch of cars there jonj

Comment

blletje, will be in the netherlands in june, can you suggest any stores I might try? of the large towns we will be in den bosch and maastrich
                  Originally posted by Bolletje View Post
                  Well hi there .. cars collectors.. I'm from Holland.. and we have collected a lot of nice Cars diecast & are selling them.. Including Fabrizio & Becky Wheelin!! Becky only cost €7,50

If you would like to check what is in store... https://www.marktplaats.nl/mymp/verkopen/index.html

Shipping from the Netherlands to the UK is only € 13,- with track & Trace code!

Greetings Marijke Bol

Comment

Received my second haul of the week on Saturday case d from a forum member here in the uk and Brian was a eBay purchase that has now turned in to a trading partner...very lucky

Comment

nice lot of brian's jonj

Comment

Many thanks, all are for trade

Comment

U have a PM sir!!

Comment

Pm'd back and private email

Comment

Very nice, jonj... I was lucky to get Brian and Chuck Choke Cables from friends as they were never released in the US.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

You have pm Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X