• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
    Picked up tubbs pacer at target
    Nice find!!

Comment

It seems that case C has made a comeback. I've seen it appearing in several Walmarts & Targets in the last week.

Comment

DS Flash
        uploadfromtaptalk1366458016409.jpguploadfromtaptalk1366458044846.jpguploadfromtaptalk1366458066508.jpguploadfromtaptalk1366458085827.jpguploadfromtaptalk1366458101921.jpg

I know DS stuff is not as appealing to most, but the paint job on this and the other super chase cars is extremely nice!

Comment

Nice find on the Disney Store Flash - I looked for it in Indy last Sunday but they didn't have it... I'll probably get it online when it's available... a local friend and I have been collecting the new Disney Store Chase Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
            DS Flash
            [ATTACH]1979[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1980[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1981[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1982[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1983[/ATTACH]

I know DS stuff is not as appealing to most, but the paint job on this and the other super chase cars is extremely nice!
            Can't wait to add him with Memo and Long Ge!

Comment

indeed it does!

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                It seems that case C has made a comeback. I've seen it appearing in several Walmarts & Targets in the last week.
                I picked up an extra Tubbs Pacer on Friday in Walmart. He is up for trade if anyone needs him.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Local Meijer had put out another 2013 case D... picked up a Security Finn and a Body Shop Ramone... left the rest...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Went back to Meijer before work this morning and picked up a Guido and Luigi and a Miguel Camino for GOMATERGO...

Comment

Went to Edinburgh at the weekend to the zoo to see the pandas and came back with these

Comment

Found Case A Deluxe (all but Kabuki Mater) at WM a few days ago. Bought one of each of Ivan, Dinoco Chopper, and Mack.

Comment

Went to Walmart again today, still no Case F.. Just a bunch of Case B Deluxe, starting to lose hope for Case F..

Comment

Aside from the 3 Pit Crew Launchers I got at TRU, I also picked up 2 x RSC Nick Stickers...
                            image.jpg
                            image.jpg
                            Last edited by OzzieMum; 04-25-2013, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Great score, OzzieMum... I'm not aware of Nick Stickers showing up at very many TRU stores yet... Are you able to upload a picture of it for us? Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                                Aside from the 3 Pit Crew Launchers I got at TRU, I also picked up 2 x RSC Nick Stickers...
                                That must mean that the fifth case (case E?) is hitting the stores.

I was going to ask if you get the US or International carded RSC at TRU?

The photos will reveal all.

Comment

Working...
                                X