Recent Finds - April 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great additions, jonj!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Opened these today. Purchased from a couple people on T5AD.

Couldn't open these just yet

Comment

Oh these too

Comment

Hey bubba, it musta felt a bit like your bday getting that lot all at once....very nice

Comment

nice additions bubba

Comment

Great additions, Bubba101212!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
                Hey bubba, it musta felt a bit like your bday getting that lot all at once....very nice
                It really did! Thanks guys.

Comment

Finally was able to make a trade for one of my holy grails...

BobbyJack was pretty happy to see the big mean orange tow truck from one of his Cars storybooks...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

wow - a real life bubba! - jealous much! only ever seen one on ebay uk, and it went for like £100. Well done!

Comment

Congratulations, bobbyjack! I only saw one Bubba/Brand New Mater 2 pack in 1 Target store, 1 time... I had to rely on friends for almost all of the Story Tellers.

Comment

nice
                        i had to get mine off ebay
                        i never did see bubba in the store

Comment

Lovely trade bobbyjack, a real gem for any collection

Comment

Received a great package from Popemobile today... I was not happy to see that the USPS driver had crammed the box into a mailbox that's smaller than the box:

However, the Cars inside the box were fine thanks to a great packing job:

I wanted a Bindo so I could have one to open... This is the Car I most wanted:

Miles Axelrod from the Cartney Brakin case - unibody variant with the darker blue roof.

Comment

Its a find but not a purchase, bit rich for me at present but i recall some members looking for Mater's cousins from Storytellers, Buford, Jud and Cletus, well they are on ebay UK at present with a BIN of £99.99. They are loose by the looks of it though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DISNEY-PIX...item35c6df431c

Good luck if anyone is interested.

Comment

they are so cool, if i spent that on 3 cars tho my missus would do away with me!

Comment

Working...
                                X