Recent Finds - May 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - May 2013 Store Purchases

Please post your May 2013 store purchases in this thread... Many thanks...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Haven't gone out much lately, but went on a gas run next to Target this morning and couldn't resist going in.
    Found this guy all alone so I took him with me.

No other deluxes around, not sure what else is on his case.
    Found a freshly pegged F singles case as well but left them.

Comment

Great find! Was that the only Dustin you saw or were there two - there are supposed to be 2 in case C but Mattel might be releasing 2 different cases to different stores (1 with 1 Dustin and 1 with 2 Dustin)... and I've only seen singles case F in a store once, other than unibody Finn McMissile.... Thanks for sharing the photo!

And I would venture to say that you're not the only one who can't resist going in stores to look for Cars when you're nearby for something else.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

He was actually the only deluxe pegged in the store, maybe there are two in that case and that's why he was left behind...

Comment

I picked up a few Dustins and found 2 of the Mama B sets. I've seen 2 Dustins at multiple Targets and starting to hit the San Diego area Walmarts this week.

Comment

If any of you folks finding Dustin wants to set up a trade please let me know!

Comment

My wife found these freshly pegged this morning. One for me and one for a buddy on here.
              These were at Walmart.

Comment

Decided to stop by another Target on my way to work...nothing but Francescos on the pegs...glad to see mama was there visiting...

Also the Walmart close to that Target put out a fresh case F...had unused store credit so this time Franca, Harumi, Flo and Sheriff came home with me...

Comment

Great finds, Bubba101212 and KK&PP_Cars... I wish I could find Dustin, Mama, and case F...

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                    Decided to stop by another Target on my way to work...nothing but Francescos on the pegs...glad to see mama was there visiting...

Also the Walmart close to that Target put out a fresh case F...had unused store credit so this time Franca, Harumi, Flo and Sheriff came home with me...
                    yes when mama visits she doesn't stay long lol

Comment

Different Walmart this morning, another case F...

Comment

Found more Case Fs at a few different Walmarts this weekend. Left them behind because I already have a set of CaseF Cars to trade. My local Target restocked with Case D. Still never have found a Wingo on the pegs. They also had a fresh Case C deluxe. At a Target just south of me, I found the new 4 packs with Alloy Hemberger and Mama B. Can't believe I spent $80 on 4 4 packs. At least the local guy I trade with is covering $40 of it.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Had to go out of my way today to buy some specific groceries, decided to stop @ the Kmart, TRU and Sears in that area...

K-mart unadvertised 99 cent deluxes, picked up 2 each of the Finn deluxes

First time I find Marilyn on the pegs @ TRU, picked up 2 of her and Mario

And finally Sears had these and I jumped on them, not a bad cars day...

Comment

Fantastic finds at Sears!!!!!!

Comment

I've only seen Prince Wheeliam once on the pegs. Almost a year ago.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X