Recent Finds - May 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is how they are set up now...

If I can budget a way to get a 2nd set, I'll open that one.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Very cool!! I like that idea =)

Comment

Todd is just Awesome! I hadn't actually been aware he was a 'normal' release. I'll be on the look out now, great scores!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
          Todd is just Awesome! I hadn't actually been aware he was a 'normal' release. I'll be on the look out now, great scores!
          Not sure if Todd was a general release car, I thought he was only released in one of the kmart day cases, others would know more about that than me on here.

Comment

Originally posted by madbob View Post
            Not sure if Todd was a general release car, I thought he was only released in one of the kmart day cases, others would know more about that than me on here.
            Okay cool, thanks Madbob, I'll do a little research. Now I have seen yours I gotta get me one! Great scores once again

Comment

Good day at the Scavenger household!!
              Thanks to Chris(cac1959) for dusting off his extras and sending me some I have been searching for!! And also thanks to Jeff over at T5 for the Star Wars cars!!

Comment

Great Cars days, Scavenger!

Also, concerning the question concerning Todd as a general release... Big Lots stores in the US ended up with Todd and Patty and Andrea towards the end of the Race O Rama series... I saw loads of them at several Big Lots stores... and in a "I wish I would have bought" moment... I did not buy all that I saw...

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-bought-Thread

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great looking cars Scavenger...I thought the Carla/Cruz 2 pack was a European only release...will need to add it to my list of needs, my boys are brazilian on their mom's side.

Comment

Received a couple of packages today... From Dolly via Angie - Harumi and Franca... and from Carsforjosh - 2 Dustin Mellows on 2013 cardback - he has donated one of them to be used as a prize in our Anniversary celebration... Many thanks, Cars4josh!

To clarify on the Carla/Carla Crew Chief situation...

Almost all of the Carla/Carla Crew Chief released at Kmart in the US say Carla/Carla Crew Chief... A few do say Carla/Cruz
                    The European release (found at Carrefour stores, a French based international retailer) says Carla/Cruz.

Look for an upcoming article on Cars2 crew chiefs...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      Good day at the Scavenger household!!
                      Thanks to Chris(cac1959) for dusting off his extras and sending me some I have been searching for!! And also thanks to Jeff over at T5 for the Star Wars cars!!

nice additions scavenger

Comment

Ran into these :

Cars Addict

Comment

Originally posted by DiZz View Post
                          Ran into these :

DiZz -

Welcome to PCD!

Comment

Received this eBay purchase in the mail today:

Final Lap Ramone:

2 more of the 4 remaining that I need are on their way... 2 to go...

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                              DiZz -

Welcome to PCD!
                              Thanks Nigel !
                              Cars Addict

Comment

Great additions to your collection, DiZz! Thanks for sharing your photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X