No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - June 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice find, jestrjef... looks like it could be a lot of fun... size wise, how does it compare to the Disney Store Combat ship?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here is how is stacks up with the D.S. Combat Ship!

DSCN2377.jpg DSCN2378.jpg

Comment

Great photos - it's huge compared to the Disney Store Combat Ship... Many thanks for the heads up and the photos... I might just have to get one of those.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome! Ross stores are hit and miss. I have never seen it before this week. We frequent Ross stores this time of year to find good bargains on clothes for next school year BEFORE the big back to school rush. lol What's even MORE cool ... I think this might even be able to float!!

Comment

I think I'll hold out until we see what the Disney Store puts out. Hopefully they will do something like the Combat Ship.

Picked up these guys in Kmart today. Only the 2nd time I've seen them in about 9 different Kmarts. Getting ready to print out another order form for another Ivan!

Then I got these guys at the TRU down the street. One is already spoken for and the other is up for trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice finds Bobbyjack!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                Here is how is stacks up with the D.S. Combat Ship!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2370[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2371[/ATTACH]
                You know you now have to get the Mattel Yorkie Aircraft Carrier Playset don't you, for a nice threesome

Like Bobbyjack, I'm also hoping (but not holding my breath) for a DS carrier

Comment

Found these guys at TRU yesterday...

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                    You know you now have to get the Mattel Yorkie Aircraft Carrier Playset don't you, for a nice threesome

Like Bobbyjack, I'm also hoping (but not holding my breath) for a DS carrier
                    I might have to wait until that one goes on SUPER clearance just to get the HAT!! LOL I will wait patiently to see how that one stacks up to this one. I wonder what the dimensions are, and I would love to see ACTUAL picture of Mattel's version. Does anyone happen to have any yet??

Comment

Great finds, bobbyjack and KK&PP_Cars! I saw case D singles in Meijer and absolutely junk in our Kmart yesterday... 11 days into the Kmart promo and I've spent nothing there... Sigh...

As far as the playset goes, no one in the US should have it yet - June 28, 2 weeks from yesterday, is the day they should release them for sale - I haven't seen any stores like Family Dollar put Planes toys out early yet, unlike the Cars2 launch when they put them out early to take advantage of the Easter holiday.

Comment

946416_529085380491993_1312769355_n.jpgLiking the Edwin Kranks and Sputter Stop

Comment

First stop Kmart. Boo
                          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371325224.309694.jpg

Second stop Walmart had nothing but noticed this again. Been like this for about a month now. Don't think one has sold.
                          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371325310.921465.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Robomedic View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2382[/ATTACH]Liking the Edwin Kranks and Sputter Stop
                            Very nice!

Comment

Great find, Robomedic...

I finally found Materhosen at 2 Kmart stores... It took me 13 Kmart stores to find Cars merchandise worth buying... Bought Materhosen and 9 Kmart 6 King with rubber tires... $40.30 gets me 2 Ivan.

Comment

Glad you finally found something from all your Kmart trips Chris!

Nice finds Robomedic

Comment

Working...
                                X