No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - June 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great finds Robomedic, where those from a store in the US?

Glad you found some of the new deluxes Chris...

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Great find, Robomedic...

I finally found Materhosen at 2 Kmart stores... It took me 13 Kmart stores to find Cars merchandise worth buying... Bought Materhosen and 9 Kmart 6 King with rubber tires... $40.30 gets me 2 Ivan.

great find Chris

looks like you have the blanks for the next PCD custom car

Comment

Thanks, OzzieMum, KK&PP_Cars, and carslover... It was deja vu all over again... I left other Kmart 6 Cars, including Chick and McQueen with rubber tires and Hydraulic Ramone as well... I still haven't seen Elvis or Francesco Fan Mater on the 2013 cardback in a store.

A PCD custom of The King... maybe after we see how well our first custom racer goes...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Excellent finds out there! Wish I could report something, but my hunting yesterday turned up much of nothing. Maybe this week.

Robomedic, as that a Target??

Comment

Jeff he found them at a local store...not a major retailer.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Thanks, OzzieMum, KK&PP_Cars, and carslover... It was deja vu all over again... I left other Kmart 6 Cars, including Chick and McQueen with rubber tires and Hydraulic Ramone as well... I still haven't seen Elvis or Francesco Fan Mater on the 2013 cardback in a store.

A PCD custom of The King... maybe after we see how well our first custom racer goes...
              Chris, any idea how much the PCD customs currently being made are going to cost?

Comment

Great week so far. Almost finished off my son's Disney collection of Planes. Thanks to a local reseller I got some not expected early Cars.1010021_529547697112428_783652676_n.jpg

Comment

Went to a few stores yesterday, found Harumi & Franca at Walmart.. Went to Jewel Osco and found Shu Todorki, Erik Lanely, Lewis Hamilton, Ivan Mater & Wingo with Flames!

Comment

Nice pictures there Robomedic! Are those the Disney Store Planes?? Man ... they look sharp with the Mattel!! GRRRRRR It is going to b tough to stick to Mattel on these Planes .... thankfully, I have not seen ANY so no problems yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                      Nice pictures there Robomedic! Are those the Disney Store Planes?? Man ... they look sharp with the Mattel!! GRRRRRR It is going to b tough to stick to Mattel on these Planes .... thankfully, I have not seen ANY so no problems yet.
                      Yes they are Disney...I was going to wait and compare but after seeing these planes from Disney up close, I went with it. The detail is out of this world. Highly recommended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robomedic View Post
                        Great week so far. Almost finished off my son's Disney collection of Planes. Thanks to a local reseller I got some not expected early Cars.[ATTACH=CONFIG]2388[/ATTACH]
                        I'm loving Hector but why no Chug, Bravo or Echo? I'd have had those in a flash at the expense of another Dusty, Leadbottom or Ned.

Comment

• Chug is a must have in my opinion! At $20 a piece im still debating which of the deluxe to get..chopper is probably gonna win out on that one!

Comment

• After 2 weeks of no singles in the pegs, my local Walmart greeted me with 2 full F cases...big disappointment

Comment

• case g is finally hitting the stores here

one case found so far

DSCN0244.jpg

Comment

• Congratulations, carslover! I hope to find case G next week as I'll be going to Indianapolis for training.

I feel your pain, KK&PP_Cars... I've only seen one full case F twice, both times at a Walmart 35 miles from home... as far as I know, case F has never shown up in our county.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X