No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - June 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really getting tired of case F. I've seen it everywhere this morning. 2 Kmarts, 2 Targets, 3 Walmarts, and a TRU. All I found today were these...

The last store I hit today. I almost didn't even go here because of not finding anything cool at the other 7 places I checked. But since it was right there, I decided to check. Good thing I did.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Nice bobbyjack!! Still haven't found Cartney in the wild!! And case f would actually be a change of whats been around me...Mostly C and a little D! :-(

Comment

• Great find, bobbyjack! I've seen 1 Cartney in a store, 1 time... case F has yet to make an appearance in our county... Meijer has had case D... Walmart has had case C... Kmart has had no 2013 singles, movie moments, and I've only seen Deluxe Mack...

I should have a package waiting for me when I get home tonight...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Belgium score !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Very awesome, Tonyxes! That's a great score no matter what country you're in... I see several Cars that I can't wait to add to my collection... Maurice looks great... Brent Mustangburger looks great... and I'm looking forward to Vern and Mama Topolino on the 2013 cardback as well... Thank you for sharing your photo.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great scores Bobbyjack and Tonyxes!! I really need to get out there and find SOMETHING ... all this scoring is making my want to hunt!! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonyxes View Post
                Belgium score !

Great scores!

I guess that's the bulk of the 'new/reassorted' international case 997Y?

Is there any way you can find out the case number and the full contents?

Comment

• well done tonyxes...what store??
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• Brent, Maurice, JC Grem, Vern and Hank!!!

Really hoping these make it across the Channel any day now.

Comment

• Originally posted by lavictdoukarai View Post
                      well done tonyxes...what store??
                      Carrefour city
                      One buy, one Free !
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

One buy, one Free !
                        Wow! Out of interest, are these priced at 6 or 7 euro each?

Oh and why only buy an odd number 15 then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                          Wow! 6 or 7 euro each?
                          7,50 €

I Forget a chick for the kids
                          Last edited by Tonyxes; 06-19-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• thanks tonyxes! Mp
                            My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

7,50 €

I Forget a chick for the kids
                              Thoughts so, ouch. But at 2 for 1, that's still a great deal. Congrats, no wonder you bought so many. The combination of numerous new not-seen-before Cars and the 2 for 1 deal is like Christmas come early!

Any chance of some close up pics of Maurice, Brent and Vern?

Comment

• Of course. I do it soon

Comment

Working...
                                X