No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally found a full case G. It was in my Target's Planes section. Edwin and Sputter Stop are up for trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Great finds Bobbyjack! I still have yet to see Chase Miles and Mama in stores yet..
      Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post

Finally found a full case G. It was in my Target's Planes section. Edwin and Sputter Stop are up for trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        Great finds Bobbyjack! I still have yet to see Chase Miles and Mama in stores yet..
        My first time finding anything from G other than Darrell and Sputter Stop. I have been trying to find Miles since the beginning of June.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Congratulations on your case G find, bobbyjack

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
            I wish my continent had Bravo!

Thanks for the laugh, Enzo... I've only seen Bravo one time - at a Meijer in Howell, Michigan last Saturday... with a son in the US Air Force, I had to buy Bravo... I'll buy Echo as well... probably the Target 4 pack that also has Hector...

I'm not going to buy them all... no, really - I'm not going to buy them all... You don't believe me either, eh?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice work Bobbyjack! I guess that one I was saving for you can be shared with another member in need.

Comment

• Well, I made a few rounds today and picked up some things for some overseas friends. I did manage to come across another Chase Miles. Still no sign of H down here at TRU or Target. Walmarts are DREADFUL ... where are their Cars?? Come on Walmart. Time to catch up! lol

Comment

• Found my 7th Chase Miles today, but I'd happily give it up for an appearance of case H in Raleigh instead. Maybe next week is the week it will finally show up here.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Thanks for the laugh, Enzo... I've only seen Bravo one time - at a Meijer in Howell, Michigan last Saturday... with a son in the US Air Force, I had to buy Bravo... I'll buy Echo as well... probably the Target 4 pack that also has Hector...

I'm not going to buy them all... no, really - I'm not going to buy them all... You don't believe me either, eh?
                    Just a bit of frustration

To be honest, I already have the DS Deluxe military flyboys but using the smaller lighter plastic Mattel planes, I was hoping to rig up a more fun/grown up planes mobile for his room (hanging below a great "sun" ceiling light).

I'd love that Target 4-pack for the project (add a Skipper) but unlikely to see over here unless the buyers at Smyths (the only stockist of the infamous Chauncy 7-pack) are in a good mood.

And yeah, like you (and everyone else), I swore not to fall too far down the Planes hole. Denial. I've just coughed up and stashed the Drifters wall race set for Christmas.

Comment

• Went to 3 Targets, 4 Walmarts, 1 Kmart and 1 TRU this weekend. Ended up with just a FFan Mater.

Comment

• My boy and i went carfishing on tuesday and we caught a roger space shuttle out of a kmart it was a good carfishing day for us here is the evidence!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Found these guys, Donna Pitts, and Snot Rod today at TRU.

image.jpg

Comment

• Nice finds, David&davidmcqueen and LMQ702!

Comment

• AWESOME FIND LMQ702!! Sure hope those hit here soon!

Comment

• I found Suki and Kabuto at Target this evening. I have a feeling that I missed Victor Paveone by putting off my shopping trip for so long.

Comment

Working...
                                X