X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    started a topic Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Recent Finds - July 2013 Store Purchases

Please post your July 2013 Cars store purchases in this thread... Many thanks!

• daul_p
    replied
    Originally posted by Enzo View Post
    Shooting? The man's just unloaded an AK-47 by the looks of it. Wow.
    Forget Gator hunting season, it is definitely Cars hunting season in Florida

Leave a comment:

• Bubba101212
    replied
    Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    I was lucky enough to find Case H today! WOO HOO! It finally made it to Florida! One of each is staying in my collection, 80% of the rest I picked up for overseas folks that asked me to track them down, and a couple extra I have are going up on the trade board! Let me know if I can help you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2767[/ATTACH]
    Wowza!! Nice finds Jestrjef

Leave a comment:

• KK&PP_Cars
    replied
    Congrats Jeff!!! Can't wait to see them around here...wouldn't mind Walmart skipping G and going straight to H...

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Junior View Post
    Good shooting Jeff
    Shooting? The man's just unloaded an AK-47 by the looks of it. Wow.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    I do not have one to share as I only found 2. I will try my best to help her though. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I am sure this case with be just like D, F and G. Slow start .... hard to find the first 2 weeks .... then by the end of the month ... peg warming lol Targets here are FLOODED with G ... have been for 3 weeks now. Walmart is BARE ... so if H ever gets there, it will sell well!

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Originally posted by Junior View Post
    Good shooting Jeff
    Thanks Junior! Glad you like it as you are going to get to scratch a few more off your list too ... I just added them to the box you have sitting here!

Leave a comment:

• LMQ702
    replied
    Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    I was lucky enough to find Case H today! WOO HOO! It finally made it to Florida! One of each is staying in my collection, 80% of the rest I picked up for overseas folks that asked me to track them down, and a couple extra I have are going up on the trade board! Let me know if I can help you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2767[/ATTACH]
    Wow Jeff!! Wish I had your hunting abilities. I referred a fellow TFAD forum member to you too. Her name is Karrie & she's looking for Francesca.

Leave a comment:

• Junior
    replied
    Good shooting Jeff

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great finds, jestrjef... I'm hoping they come to Indiana and Ohio soon... I know I'll have to head out of the county to find them in a store, as we have no TRU or Target and Walmart has no singles other than Francesco and McQueen...

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied

DSCN2476.jpg

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    Originally posted by carsincali View Post
    Found another case H at my local Target this morning! This will be the 4th case! I guess it makes up for the 1 Case G they received!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2758[/ATTACH]
    nice find carsincali

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    Found the remains of Case G in another Target around here. Only 1 Darrell w/ headphones, so I left him on the pegs.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Carsincali is on fire! Still no sign of that case in FLA as far as I know. Maybe this week! (of course, I said that last week too lol)

Leave a comment:

• Scavenger
    replied
    Nice carsincali!! I am waiting very impatiently for carsinjersey!!! :-/

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Leave a comment:

Working...
X