• Show
Clear All

• DjB
    replied
    Why did they make a black Tractor?

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    why would ds produce that purple mater, it looks completely and utterly pants,
    surprised they havnt produced a polka dot one , a green one, a yellow one and a white one, if you get my drift, no pun intended!

Leave a comment:

• RBCars77
    replied
    Found these at Target, unfortunately no El Chupacabra pack.
    Last edited by RBCars77; 07-05-2013, 02:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Scavenger
    replied
    Lol yeah I would certainly never try to talk someone into liking a purple car...but those tractors are awesome looking!! Now my 3yr old daughter may fight you on the purple mater!! :-D
    Last edited by Scavenger; 07-04-2013, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    Originally posted by carslover View Post
    prince is nice but the paint job's on the other 2 do nothing for me
    Wheeliam has just been reissued here along with the Queen, and it is a very nice metallic finish.

I agree re. Purple Tokyo Mater, not my cup of tea (especially against the original metallic blue released last month) but seriously, the black/white "fresian" tractor does nothing for you? Not even the wood effect engine hood? Wow. Each to their own I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Enzo
    replied
    Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
    Well Mattel may be letting me down with no new cars in my area, but the Disney Store made me happy today!
    I know it made Enzo happy as well!
    Ha ha, ecstatic more like

Can't wait to see those Tractors!

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
    Well Mattel may be letting me down with no new cars in my area, but the Disney Store made me happy today!

prince is nice but the paint job's on the other 2 do nothing for me

Leave a comment:

• Scavenger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bombom77
    replied
    Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
    [ATTACH]2541[/ATTACH]
    Planes by my wife's work at Target. $7.49!!!!! No thanks!
    Ha! They are £6.99 over here, around 10 bucks in $. You guys don't know how easy you have it I tells ya!

Leave a comment:

• Robomedic
    replied
    Little find at TJ Maxx.....& We needed him. 1000825_537325709667960_1415076330_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Bubba101212
    replied
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372904594.510472.jpg
    Planes by my wife's work at Target. $7.49!!!!! No thanks!

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    Wish I had something exciting to reprot ... but Target revealed there Planes strategy .... Cut Cars peg space in HALF ... increase the Price from $3.49 to $3.89 for a single ... but put them on sale for $3.69 to make you feel good ... and fill in the rest of the area with shiny new Planes. Less than impressive.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2539[/ATTACH]

Kmart was even worse ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2540[/ATTACH]

Walmart has the new cube for planes ... but it wasn't even worth taking a picture of the Cars section. I really wonder where this in going to lead us in the next few months ... I am getting worried ... come on walmart Save us!! LOL
    it looks like the targets work independently
    mine has no planes what so ever yet
    and my cars singles are on sale for $3.31

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Wish I had something exciting to reprot ... but Target revealed there Planes strategy .... Cut Cars peg space in HALF ... increase the Price from $3.49 to $3.89 for a single ... but put them on sale for $3.69 to make you feel good ... and fill in the rest of the area with shiny new Planes. Less than impressive.

2013-07-03_15-11-37_394.jpg

Kmart was even worse ...

2013-07-03_15-40-57_688.jpg

Walmart has the new cube for planes ... but it wasn't even worth taking a picture of the Cars section. I really wonder where this in going to lead us in the next few months ... I am getting worried ... come on walmart Save us!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• keonisdad
    replied
    great haul carslover

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    found these today at target

DSCN0255.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X