No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found the 2 new Toon 3 packs at Walmart this morning... no sign of new singles yet.

Update - the case appears to have 4 Tokyo Mater and 2 Mater the Greater sets.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Found the 2 new Toon 3 packs at Walmart this morning... no sign of new singles yet.
      Great news!! Seems like there will be no shortage of these, just like with the first round of 3-packs.

Comment

• I've had the Daredevil McQueen with buck teeth on my trade list for a long time, so I might want to get one of these sets. If someone else is just buying it for the fan and wants to trade the loose McQueen, send me a PM.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I do have luck on my side ... at least for today anyway! Found these guys at my TRU.

image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
            I do have luck on my side ... at least for today anyway! Found these guys at my TRU.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2894[/ATTACH]
            Awesome finds, LMQ702! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I do have luck on my side ... at least for today anyway! Found these guys at my TRU.

that is a great find

Comment

• ^^^That's awesome! My TRU had nothing but Bug Mouth McQueens.

Comment

Very cool!!! Congrats!!!

Comment

• you have saved a ton of bucks in comparison to the ebay route, what a haul. I am happy for you. How many super chases did you find at TRU ? These two, or maybe some more for a trade ? Anyhow, my congratulations.

Comment

• Picked this up this morning!

Finally a Mattel Tokyo Mater for our collection, where is poor little paki..lol
                      Last edited by Scavenger; 08-22-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• I also found the Tokyo Mater 3-pack this morning. Still no sign of M or N in my area, but this is a good start!

Comment

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                          you have saved a ton of bucks in comparison to the ebay route, what a haul. I am happy for you. How many super chases did you find at TRU ? These two, or maybe some more for a trade ? Anyhow, my congratulations.
                          I only found the two Super Chases. This TRU only had one Case N and the rest Case G's.

Comment

• My local Walmart stocked the end cap with two Case Hs...

First time I had ever seen Francesca on the pegs...

Here is my toy haul for today. Think I'll take tomorrow off.

Comment

• Went to a couple of Walmarts this AM and found remnants of case M (the one without the super chases?)...

Comment

• Very nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X