No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I don't know why the pictures are upside down the preview was showing them the correct way
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jupiter23 View Post
      Got this at Carsland 60.00 + tax with discount.... It's very detailed and a bit heavy. It is a great display shelf.
      That is a pretty cool display shelf. $60 is a lot to spend though. Maybe my son & I could make our own someday. It would be an awesome craft project. Otherwise, I may just change my mind if I make it to Carsland.

Thanks for sharing.
      Last edited by LMQ702; 08-26-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

• Very cool, jupiter23... every so often photos I upload to Photobucket invert like yours did... The Piston Cup stage looks a lot better than the cardboard one that's in the Dinoco 400 boxed set... I may have to get one - I may put it on my Christmas list for this year.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by jupiter23 View Post
          Sorry I don't know why the pictures are upside down the preview was showing them the correct way
          Even when I edit my pictures, rotate them, replace them or whatever, when I post them on here, they still show up upside down or sideways like they were originally.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
            Even when I edit my pictures, rotate them, replace them or whatever, when I post them on here, they still show up upside down or sideways like they were originally.
            if you are not already doing this
            try rotating the pictures before you load them into photobucket
            maybe their editor is making the problem

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
              if you are not already doing this
              try rotating the pictures before you load them into photobucket
              maybe their editor is making the problem
              I don't use photobucket when I upload my pictures & my pictures are loading sideways too. I load mind via my iPhone.

Comment

• Didn't purchase any Cars today... saw leftovers from case H (Snot Rod, Victor Paveone, and Donna Pits) at a Walmart along with the new Toons 3 packs but didn't buy them... and the Kmart store had 100 old singles...none worth buying... to quote my friend GOMATERGO: "BOOOO"

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Didn't purchase any Cars today... saw leftovers from case H (Snot Rod, Victor Paveone, and Donna Pits) at a Walmart along with the new Toons 3 packs but didn't buy them... and the Kmart store had 100 old singles...none worth buying... to quote my friend GOMATERGO: "BOOOO"
                  And here we were last month waiting anxiously to get our hands on Snot Rod & the gang. My how fast things change in the collecting world.

Comment

• I opened a fresh case of G at my TRU today, they only had 2 more G cases in the back so all I picked up was a Charlie Checker and Miles Axlerod with open hood (chase). Put the rest out on the hooks for them.
                    Last edited by nicholas.alipaz; 08-27-2013, 03:52 PM. Reason: Wrote wrong case letter!

Comment

• Two cases of H were finally stocked at the Walmart I have been checking every morning. Someone else took the Rips before I got there but left the Francescas. They also stocked the latest Planes case, so I picked up 2 Chugs and a Zed to trade. Of course the Chugs wouldn't ring up, so I had to convince the cashier that Chug was the same price as Zed by showing her the picture on the back and that they were from the same assortment.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                        They also stocked the latest Planes case, so I picked up 2 Chugs and a Zed to trade. Of course the Chugs wouldn't ring up, so I had to convince the cashier that Chug was the same price as Zed by showing her the picture on the back and that they were from the same assortment.
                        I had the same problem in Target, they didn't believe Chug was same price as Zed & it just would not show on teir system. Umm...yes thank you, I assure you it is!! Lol.

Comment

• Nice finds with the planes

Comment

• hugo.jpg

..Found a Hugo at Kmart

Comment

• Originally posted by Robomedic View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2956[/ATTACH]

..Found a Hugo at Kmart
                              nice find
                              all my kmart has is 100 peg warmers from 2 years ago dadgum

Comment

• Today's findings!

image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X