No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't been Cars hunting lately...here's what I found yesterday...

Big Lots
    Dusty/El Chup Tents = $11 ea.
    Quick Changers Oil rig = $15
    (they also had MD motorized track for $20, Cars puzzles w/ silver paint for $5, and a few others)

Kmart
    (Haven't even been here during the Ivan promo, but didn't get $20 worth)
    Kday silver Max (my first)
    Kday Chase Celine ( had an error version, got one to open)
    (they also had the new MDS wingo,snot rod,mario,n20....)

Wal-Mart
    MD Design & Drift = $13
    Stunt Dinoco set = also $13
    (this Wal-Mart had a lot of toys marked down including singles back to $3.50 and 2-packs $7 Cars Toons 3-pk $11 and the few Take Flights still there $4.50 )

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Remnants of Case H found at Walmart!!! And it was the Cars I needed!
      Also saw a pallet with cases on it so I dug through them and found 3 Deluxe Case E.
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375837600.999924.jpg

Comment

Nice pick up bubba!! No sign of this up here where I am on vacation ... probably on my pegs right now ... well ... were lol

Comment

At TRU. My husband has a friend who's a manager who calls every time a new case comes in.

ETA: King, Mater Hawk, LMQ Hawk and Autonaut Mater are doubles of ones that we have already. Mater Hawk was sacrificed to appease the two year old god today.

Comment

Went to Kmart to try and find enough to get a second mail-in Ivan and to my surprise I was able to walk out with 3 Materhosen, an Elvis, and a Francesco Fan Mater! That was a nice shocker.

kmart surprize.jpg
            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Well after painting my living room all night monday and all day/night tuesday I informed my wife I needed to get out to the stores on Wednesday as I feared I may be missing something! Well those cars-senses were correct!

First stop was TRU at opening, no new cars but found some Bravo's and the lovely lady at the service desk gave me 2 tickets for Planes!!
              Second stop was Target who just completed the reset but no Cars or Planes to be found on the pegs, gonna stop back today!
              Third stop was Walmart where I found 2 Case H's minus the Francescas?
              Made a few more stops after but no more luck, but I was very happy with the days haul!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                Well after painting my living room all night monday and all day/night tuesday I informed my wife I needed to get out to the stores on Wednesday as I feared I may be missing something! Well those cars-senses were correct!

First stop was TRU at opening, no new cars but found some Bravo's and the lovely lady at the service desk gave me 2 tickets for Planes!!
                Second stop was Target who just completed the reset but no Cars or Planes to be found on the pegs, gonna stop back today!
                Made a few more stops after but no more luck, but I was very happy with the days haul!!

Nicely done Scavenger...could've been case R as well. I've been seeing Yukios appear on eBay from the east coast...

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                  Nicely done Scavenger...could've been case R as well. I've been seeing Yukios appear on eBay from the east coast...
                  Im gonna just stick with my story of them being from case H...dont wanna think I may have missed out on the Super Chase's!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                    I haven't had any luck finding Francesca or Rip at Walmart. I ventured to two WM's this morning. I did come across an empty Case H box though but the pegs were Francesca & Rip free.

image.jpg
                    Last edited by LMQ702; 08-08-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

I saw the same thing today and added Suki and Victor to my collection! Also found the "super Chase" of Yukio at Walmart as well. They only had 2
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I saw Francesca and Rip at Walmart today and grabbed them. They had quite a few, I think the actual stock of the shipment had not been touched since the display with the
                        "Planes" and new Cars looked undisturbed.
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                          I saw the same thing today and added Suki and Victor to my collection! Also found the "super Chase" of Yukio at Walmart as well. They only had 2
                          Where are you located? A Yukio was found in CA this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                            That's great, congrats!!! Where are you located?

Comment

3 Walmarts & 3 Targets and nothing newer than case G. Next week will be my week!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                                3 Walmarts & 3 Targets and nothing newer than case G. Next week will be my week!
                                I like your spirit!! Other then my finds yesterday its been a complete bust here for weeks too! Good Luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X