Recent Finds - August 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
    Received some buys from GotFrank & my solid flamed Snot Rod trade from Savenger.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2868[/ATTACH]
    nice new cars there lmq702

Comment

my latest addition from china

Comment

a tear drops my eye, another one that i am missing. Nice catch my friend

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          my latest addition from china
          Looks fantastic, carslover! Nice Job! I'm thinking this will go with the metallic finish cars at TRU..

Comment

Sweet Rip carslover!!

Just got back from Canada had these waiting for me from China. They are very nice looking in my opinion! ! Best part was I caught them for $16.50 total on eBay! !

Also had a Frosty from CTT and a Clear Flame Snot Rod from Geralynn waiting as well!!

Now its time for some Beers and wings and the local watering hole and hopefully some Cars hunting in the a.m.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Sweet Rip carslover!!

Just got back from Canada had these waiting for me from China. They are very nice looking in my opinion! ! Best part was I caught them for $16.50 total on eBay! !

Also had a Frosty from CTT and a Clear Flame Snot Rod from Geralynn waiting as well!!

Now its time for some Beers and wings and the local watering hole and hopefully some Cars hunting in the a.m.!!!
              nice additions scavenger
              tomorrow should be a really good cars day for me

Comment

Sweet Rip carslover!!

How is the size of these things compared to the original? and from which seller did you get them?

Comment

Vitality.li is the eBay seller I got them from. And the size seems close to the originals. I only have one original hauler and its packed away right now unfortunately. These haulers are typically $15 each on eBay, I got lucky on the price!

Comment

Great additions, carslover and Scavenger... thanks for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just got these Cars in the mail from Dutch Stickers...

The package arrived last week, but I didn't get a chance to pick it up until today.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Very nice bobbyjack im looking forward to finding Maurice and Brent!!!

On that note a member of ctt not sure if hes a member here just posted that he found the case with maurice in Walmart along with the new Toon 3packs!! Tokyo Mater!!!!!! LINK

Comment

the convoy has arrived from Kevin

Comment

On that note a member of ctt not sure if hes a member here just posted that he found the case with maurice in Walmart along with the new Toon 3packs!! Tokyo Mater!!!!!!
                            Awesome news! I am only one state down from him....hope to find those goodies soon!

Comment

Just received some trades from cac1959 & Jeff and my Al Oft buy from eBay today.

image.jpg
                              Last edited by LMQ702; 08-20-2013, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                                Just received some trades and buys today.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2874[/ATTACH]
                                Nice pick ups! Glad to see you finally got a normal size blimp!! :-)

Got leroy from Chris not too long ago..hes a pretty cool car!

Comment

Working...
                                X