• Show
Clear All

Wow everyone! Fantastic additions.

This landed this morning and I am delighted! image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
      Wow everyone! Fantastic additions.

This landed this morning and I am delighted! [ATTACH=CONFIG]2902[/ATTACH]
      Awesome additions Lozzi31 - there are a few there i'd love to own myself! Great trade

Comment

Wow thanks Vadance! Just to add to my already awesome day! ..... This turns up in the post too......image.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

We received a nice box this evening...

image.jpg

I wonder what's inside...hmmm....

image.jpg

Why it's the Convoy Bros! Hooray!

image.jpg

Huge thank you to Kevin for all his efforts, we were lucky he took great care with the packaging. Unfortunately the outer box got damaged in transit with a big hole! If it wasn't for the packaging peanuts & big outer box, my Dinoco Box may have fared alot worse!

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
            Wow thanks Vadance! Just to add to my already awesome day! ..... This turns up in the post too......[ATTACH=CONFIG]2907[/ATTACH]
            OMG..! Barry is seriously cool! You have left me speechless with your new Cars -not to mention extremely jealous...looks like Christmas already at your place! Well done you

My bother in law has just come back from Disney land, he was kind enough to pick me up a time travel set & Wedding day set on his travels. However he did text me Tuesday once he was home to say that they had a very 'rough' journey in his case and had been 'hit' about quite alot. I am really looking forward to seeing him at the weekend but I am a little nervous to see if they survived the journey in tact! Congrats once again Lozzi31
            Last edited by VANDANCE; 08-22-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Nice additions LMQ702!
              My Name Is Not Chuck is probably the coolest pitty!
              And Im hoping RPM gets his re-release in the 2013 series soon..he's on the poster but still not in any case assortments from what I have seen?

Had this on my doorstep yesterday!!
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]2901[/ATTACH]
              Not bad yourself! I believe RPM is going to be in the same case as Boost w/ flames. I can't wait for that case to come out.

Comment

Great additions, everyone!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Came back home after my Walmart finds and had two packages waiting for me...top is from a trade in T5, bottom is from a purchase from a CTT member that went to the convention (cost + shipping)

Comment

In addition to yesterdays stuff on the previous page, today I got a package from LMQ702. (aka Geralynn) Thanks!

Comment

• I see some nice additions, like everybody is showing off with their convoy brothers *so jealous*....
                      This arrived this morning. As I am just started collecting, I am very happy with the Cars 1 diecast!
                      DSC_0139.jpg

Comment

• Dutch stickers, They look like some nice additions to your collection

Comment

• Nice additions Dutch Stickers! Like the Nemo Wallpaper too

Comment

• image.jpg

Olivia's birthday party was definitely cars and planes orientated! She's had an amazing day!

Comment

• Awesome Lozzi!! Congrats to her and happy birthday. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]2921[/ATTACH]

Olivia's birthday party was definitely cars and planes orientated! She's had an amazing day!
                                a lot of nice additions for Olivia
                                Happy Birthday Olivia

Comment

Working...
                                X