Walmart Store Resets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart Store Resets

My local Walmarts are in the process of resetting. My "hotspot" that I have been checking daily is driving me crazy.. One day they just get in Deluxe, then the next day lame two packs- Sally and Lightning w/ the table, then went there today they had put out mater toons and as before they are currently stocking so I am casing the unopened boxes. In the past I have noticed that they have restocked the singles on Friday night and in talking to the associate will be doing so tonight at 10pm. I'm really tempted to be back up there at 10 stalking the cases again. LOL!!

Swung by the other Walmart and the associate they will be doing there toy department reset Sunday night from 10 to am. We've hit some good cases lately but we are in need of the Chases and and the other ones in the case that that there are only one or two of. Argh!!!

No offense intended, but isn't there already a thread discussing this in the general discussion forum?

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
      No offense intended, but isn't there already a thread discussing this in the general discussion forum?

I think there are about 17 such threads on PCD, CTT, and TFAD. I would love it if all three sites would just merge.

Comment

Working...
      X