A Convoy of a Surprise! :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Convoy of a Surprise! :D

I'm still speechless... but my mom is the most amazing mom ever! I love her and definitely will owe her big time for this I told her about the D23 convention the Friday it was happening and showed her the convoy brothers and how bad I'd love to have them. And then today this came in the mail! She got them off ebay, but won't tell me how much she paid.. :P I love you mom
    Attached Files
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Congratulations! I know you had mentioned not ever getting a set so that is awesome she picked them up for you! They are very cool diecasts.

Comment

yep! My mom loves the movies just about as much as me, she's not been able to watch "Cars 2" to really enjoy it, but the first she's seen many times so she loves all the characters in it just like me

Comment

Ahh so sweat! Lucky you! I love it when family helps with searching diecast cars! Sometimes my dad and my sister call me when they are near a store to find out if I still need cars.. so cute. They support the Cars madness :P

Comment

carsdiecast08, thats a very nice suprise to receive!! They look great

Comment

Very very cool, but I wouldn't count on any more Birthday or Christmas gifts until 2018. ;-)

Comment

Congratulations! What an awesome gift!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Congratulations! That is really sweet ��

Comment

You have an AWESOME mom!! Hope you return the favor with a great gift for her down the road.

Comment

Very cool! My mom would have no idea how to buy something off ebay!

Comment

WOW!! Congrats! Hopefully your mom was able to get it while it was still "cheap" (meaning while it was around $150)

Most of my family quit supporting most of my collecting habits years ago, haha, so you should definitely know that you're lucky to have a mom who loves it just as much as you do.

Comment

congratulations
                        you have a great mom
                        don't ever let her forget that

Comment

she told me she paid only $147.. which was an odd amount to me so I think she's sort of sliming the amount down a bit of what she actually paid. But anyways its still amazing that she got them for me for us both really to enjoy. <3 Love you Mom!

Comment

Nice story, great mom :-)

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                              Very cool! My mom would have no idea how to buy something off ebay!
                              I don't even think my mom has any idea what eBay is.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                              X