Recent Finds - September 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Knightrider View Post
    Where did you find Snot Rod and Boost? In store or online?
    Online (eBay) as looks like DS are not following up after reissuing DJ/Wingo preferring pointless light up WGP racers which are already on sale.

Comment

• No Case P at Walmart today but they restocked planes.

image.jpg

Comment

• If anyone was looking for a Chug, I know right where one is and could get it for you and ship it to you. He is $7.34 with maine tax then there is shipping. Not really a great deal but cheaper then ebay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          Technically 50% store buy 50% online but anyway...

I've got the dj/wingo set put aside for santa to bring at christmas, need to try and find snot rod and boost to go with.. its a shame disney store can't finish one line before putting out another. Can't see the light up racers being hugely popular

Comment

• TRU finds for the day;

Chug (Planes)-2
            Mark Wheelsen-1
            Darrell Cartrip w/ HS-2
            Rusty Rust-Eze-1
            Uncle Topolino-2
            Brent M. w/ HS-2
            Nature Drive McQueen-1
            Boost with Flames-1
            The King-1
            Dexter H. with Checkered Flag-1
            Shu Todoroki-1

Wal-Mart finds for the day;
            Tokyo Mater 3-Pack-1
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Nice pick ups ksammut!

Comment

• Found remains of a case P last night in a Walmart. Picked up the 2nd Boost I needed and an Alex Carvill to trade. I hit 3 all-night Walmarts this morning on my way to work and still haven't found a Mark Wheelson.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Some things I found yesterday. Fresh Case P @ Walmart. Snot & Rip were @ Target, I left them hanging last week but grabbed them this week.boy how times have changed with Rip! The Planes I first found at TRU but left them because of TRUs prices, but then found them @ Target and bubba talked me into buying them!

Comment

• Found these guys @ Walmart this morning, they are available for trade if anybody needs them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

• Some great finds

Comment

• Nothing new at Walmart today. Did find a diecast Tonka truck hauler that one of my kids lost at a wedding this summer. Thought they were selling out and discontinuing...

Comment

• great finds scavenger and KK&PP
                          my store are still barren dadgum

Comment

• I got beat at both a Walmart and a Kmart tonight. Both Boosts were at each store but no Mark Wheelson. I picked up a Boost at each to trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Nice to see Mark made it to Oz, have a feeling I missed out on some other goodies but it was nice to grab these. 2nd Brent for trade

image.jpg

Comment

• I need to find a Boost...but my Targets are completely bare of anything worthwhile. Are Wingo with flames still available in stores?

Comment

Working...
                                X