No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - September 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fantastic trade, this is a real diecast Bessie from Mattel. Hopefully you still have your lung and your kidneys, no idea what you have traded for Bessie in return.

Comment

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
      fantastic trade, this is a real diecast Bessie from Mattel. Hopefully you still have your lung and your kidneys, no idea what you have traded for Bessie in return.
      There's a reason we have a "spare" kidney

Personally, I've never got the whole Bessie thing regardless of value. Yes, canon and all that. But does "it" even have a face or character? Even the oil rig crane has more personality. In comparison, Frank and the Bulldozer are worth their weight in gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
        Bessie! How cool is she?! Nice trade.

Is Bessie just all plastic or are there different versions of her?
        Thanks. As keonisdad mentioned this is a Mattel diecast, and she's a heavyweight...

Happy to say that all my body parts are still intact, and all but one of the cars we sent over were duplicates...had the opportunity to trade for a carded chuck cables but opted for the loose Bessie (and Chuy)...after seeing my boy's face light up, no regrets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

• Great additions, KK&PP_Cars.

I received a great package from CVC1968 yesterday... some Cars I've eagerly been waiting for... here's a picture showing some of them:

Many thanks, Conrad!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• wow, fantastic new additions Chris. I can't wait to get my movie moments 2 packs from CTC, they should arrive in about three days from today at Travers warehouse, keep my fingers crossed. Please don't take any offence Chris, but these very nice TRU exclusive metallic Raoul Caroule and the Air Mater 2 pack were pegwarmers at the german TRU for more than a year and i am sure that they will appear back on the shelves very soon before Christmas time. I have no idea why, but maybe they have ordered too much from Mattel, anyhow i like them a lot though. Congrats for your new arrivals.

Comment

• I traded all the Metallic Raoul that I had gotten from Germany (Christina)... the Metallic Raoul never was released in US TRU stores... and the Air Mater 2 pack was something I wanted on international card - I'll go ahead and open one now.

A lot of stores don't understand how to order in product... 5 A cases versus 1 each of cases A, B, C, D, and E does not help your store sell product - you get stuck with leftovers... also (using US prices), a $4 single is an impulse buy - an $8 2 pack is less of an impulse buy to one who's not a Cars-a-holic like we are... Once you get to the $15 and higher range, items are even less of an impulse buy... I remember when 3 packs with racer/pitty/crew chief were $7 - that was an impulse buy and most 3 packs sold quickly... the Target 4 packs with crew chief and 3 pittys were $20 and even though they might have had 2 or 3 new Cars, it's tougher for most people to spend $20 on toys than it is $4.

I now have extra TRU Metallic Raoul - I'm hoping I can trade some of them for new Cars I need... and I can use a few as contest prizes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• very nice pick ups KK&PP and Chris

Comment

• Love that Bulldozer Don't recall seeing a diecast one before, I thought they were only plastic as part of the El Materdor playset.

Comment

• Finally got a ninja!

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Great additions, KK&PP_Cars.

I received a great package from CVC1968 yesterday... some Cars I've eagerly been waiting for... here's a picture showing some of them:

Many thanks, Conrad!
                      Hey Chris

a lot of nice international cards there lol

Comment

• Had some fun stuff in the mail today..light up DJ/Wingo and metallic Raoul from a trade with Enzo..and some donors from bubba to make customs with!!

Comment

• Yes indeed, carslover... some great international carded Cars in my package from cvc1968...

Great additions, Scavenger!

Comment

• Minty loose pair of oversized Hummers...

And, there's just no way you can help but open this guy, Takeshi-san...

My little guy LOVES how he can take his helmet off and on again repeatedly.

Comment

• Love the hummers, We have the smaller scale TJ but the bigger one does look better.

The Takeshi looks cool too

Comment

• great additions scavenger and enzo

Comment

Working...
                                X