Recent Finds - September 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
    Something must be wrong with me...the band really does not appeal to me at all.
    then you are lucky cause I have to get it and i'm sure it is gonna cost

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
      eBay keeps being my friend during this store drought in VA...

nice additions
      if you have the bucks ebay will get you through the lean times

Comment

I got the Case N I ordered from CTC today. Was glad that nothing came damaged and everything inside was mint. I was also delighted to see that neither of the Super Chases were pressed up against a corner of the Case! Vern, however, wasn't so lucky..

Comment

nice addition fillmore
          it's always nice to crack open a fresh case of cars

Comment

Looks like it was a good day for both fillmore and myself... :-)

Last edited by Scavenger; 09-11-2013, 01:02 AM.

Comment

I can't wait to get my case on Thursday ... but I'll have to wait. Glad to see you guys got a correct case.

Comment

Cool...I've yet to open mine...but still hope to find any of these super chases in the wild...

Comment

WOW! Some great pictures there folks. Itching for the S.C. in the wild ... and REALLLLLY need to track down those new Canadian 2 packs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                    Looks like it was a good day for both fillmore and myself... :-)

Awesome! It's interesting how your cardbacks are almost exactly as damaged as mine are deoending on where they were in the Case. Glad the McQueen w/ Racing Wheels got the corner spot in our Cases and not Takeshi, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      then you are lucky cause I have to get it and i'm sure it is gonna cost
                      You don't think they are going to make their way down here in the next few weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                        You don't think they are going to make their way down here in the next few weeks?
                        I have heard from 2 different people that they are coming
                        but I am skeptical that it will happen
                        we are talking about mattel
                        and I would not put it past them to only release them in Canada
                        like they did with petro cartalina, Tokyo pitties, taco mater, and taia in Europe
                        I will be ecstatic if they come but I will not believe it until I see it lol

Comment

I keep checking ebay in hopes to see a US cardback version of these and it has yet to happen. That's not a good sign if you ask me.

Comment

fred.jpg

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index....uctId=23789496

If anyone can find a way for this to ship to USA let me know! says they are in stock online for Canadian members.......

For below, has anyone seen this in USA TRU?

pTRU1-14037987enh-z6.jpg
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

That fixin the road set was warming the shelves over the winter at most TRU's in the US. Still see them on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                                For below, has anyone seen this in USA TRU?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3046[/ATTACH]
                                The only ones I see at my TRU is The Fancy New Road and Radiator Springs Escape.

Comment

Working...
                                X