X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Over Mattel

with todays finds I now have all the cars on the 2013 poster
    i'm amazed mattel actually made them all

I still need Waiter Mater and the LMQ/Fred 2pack and I am done too!! Congrats carslover!!

Comment

Congrats on completing your set

If only Mattel In the UK could sort themselves out, nothing new for ages in our area

Comment

You had me worried for a minute, carslover, when you said Game over, Mattel... I was afraid that either you were done or had heard that Mattel was discontinuing the line.

Once a couple more packages that are in transit arrive, I have all the 2013 cardback items that I wanted... believe it or not, I chose not to buy a few things on the poster, such as some of the Deluxe that I already had on other cardbacks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

thanks scavenger and carscrazy

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            You had me worried for a minute, carslover, when you said Game over, Mattel... I was afraid that either you were done or had heard that Mattel was discontinuing the line.

Once a couple more packages that are in transit arrive, I have all the 2013 cardback items that I wanted... believe it or not, I chose not to buy a few things on the poster, such as some of the Deluxe that I already had on other cardbacks.
            sorry about that
            I didn't think of it that way
            just the search for the 2013 poster cars is over
            and I did not buy all the cars either as I had many of the repeats already
            I just have all the cars loose and quite a few of them on card too lol

Comment

LMAO @ the thought of carslover being done collecting Cars!!!!

Comment

If anyone can help need 3 of each of waiter mater and dracula mater
                Let me know thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                  LMAO @ the thought of carslover being done collecting Cars!!!!
                  at this point i'm in too deep
                  there is no way out
                  they will have to pry the new LMQ out of my cold dead hand lol

Comment

well done carslover! Ready to 2014!
                    My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Originally posted by lavictdoukarai View Post
                      well done carslover! Ready to 2014!
                      thanks
                      I need whatever is exclusive at the kmart days and then bring on the 2014 cars lol

Comment

I just need Waiter Mater and Dracula Mater and I've completed the poster too. At this point I may just buy the case and be done with it. Has anyone put it up for sale?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                          I just need Waiter Mater and Dracula Mater and I've completed the poster too. At this point I may just buy the case and be done with it. Has anyone put it up for sale?
                          childrens toy chest has it for $42 (presale)
                          and I believe his case contents are correct as that is what I found today

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            childrens toy chest has it for $42
                            I know, but just noticed Waiter Mater is shortpacked. Is he a "Chase"? Can't even split this case with someone, so I might as well try to find it at retail.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                              I know, but just noticed Waiter Mater is shortpacked. Is he a "Chase"? Can't even split this case with someone, so I might as well try to find it at retail.
                              you might try a trade with LMQ702
                              geralynn found a lot of them and has some for trade

Comment

Working...
                              X