Recent Finds - November Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - November Store Purchases

Please post your November 2013 store finds.
    Last edited by ksammut; 11-02-2013, 01:09 AM.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

I found a Jolly Wrenches Dusty Crophopper at a K-Mart yesterday!

Comment

Good find, J Las. I found another Ishani Tent Pack today.
      Kenny, age 13

Comment

decided to do a Big Lots! run today, I went to the 5 Big Lots! within 20 miles of my house and will check out a couple more on the other side of the water tomorrow while at work. (still hoping for those Super Chases lol) Didn't find any but I did pic up these:

I picked up the puzzles simply for the Exclusive Vehicles but i am sure my son will like the puzzles themselves. Likewise with the Franchesco/LMQ with Party Wheels. The other two pack I got because i wanted a Master Zen for my collection (the only one we had was my sons) and believe it or not I didn't have a Race-team Mater in my collection

They had a barrel blowout playset that I almost got for the Professor Z but 17.00 seems pretty high for that. There was also an oil rig playset for 15 (I am still debating on if I should go back and get that one) and one of the big lots had 4 or 5 LMQ Cars2 launchers. I don't collect the launchers but is there anything special about the LMQ that comes with it (i.e. should I go back and get it?)?

Comment

Bought a few Cars at Toys R US and Target stores in Indy today... I'd gone for a Nathan's Playroom Conference.

Also bought a few Cars Friday and Saturday as well.

Nice find on the puzzles, gtommec3!

Here are my Cars store purchases for the week:

Picked up one each of the new Movie Moments at Target today:

More Waiter Mater and Dracula Mater from Target:

A one Indy TRU:

At a second Indy TRU:

This is the first Ichigo I've seen in a store:

Bought 1 Rochelle at the first Indy TRU... I bought the rest of the items at a Walmart store; I opened a Planes case D.

A Hot Wheels friend bought this for me at Big Lots this week:

I bought the Ivan Mater at 2 different Walmart stores this weekend... bought the Chase Becky at TJ Maxx Saturday.

Pretty good Cars (and Planes) weekend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

^^ I'd say that it definitely was a good cars weekend for you!

Went to a couple more Big Lots! today...nothing but twenty acers and some don crumlins. I did pick up a couple of Carlas (one to trade) and a Holley Shiftwell for Jake.
            Last edited by gtommec3; 11-04-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

nice finds Chris! Is the Ivan mater case coming back around? And can you notice the differences between him and the Ivan promo car? I read they are slightly different
              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                nice finds Chris! Is the Ivan mater case coming back around? And can you notice the differences between him and the Ivan promo car? I read they are slightly different
                There are subtle differences. They have slightly different truck bodies & different facial expressions. Amber/Roy - I have an Ivan Mater for trade or for sell. PM me if interested.

image.jpg
                Attached Files

Comment

Found at the DS today...

uploadfromtaptalk1383605010583.jpg

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Bought a few Cars at Toys R US and Target stores in Indy today... I'd gone for a Nathan's Playroom Conference.

Also bought a few Cars Friday and Saturday as well.

Nice find on the puzzles, gtommec3!

Here are my Cars store purchases for the week:

Picked up one each of the new Movie Moments at Target today:

More Waiter Mater and Dracula Mater from Target:

A one Indy TRU:

At a second Indy TRU:

This is the first Ichigo I've seen in a store:

Bought 1 Rochelle at the first Indy TRU... I bought the rest of the items at a Walmart store; I opened a Planes case D.

A Hot Wheels friend bought this for me at Big Lots this week:

I bought the Ivan Mater at 2 different Walmart stores this weekend... bought the Chase Becky at TJ Maxx Saturday.

Pretty good Cars (and Planes) weekend.
                    that is a great haul Chris
                    those 2 packs are still not in my stores

Comment

Great finds

Comment

Cac, you always make me jealous...
                        -Steve
                        AKA Tmremote

Comment

Bought 2 Jeff Gorvette (Long Cards), 1 Brent Mustangburger w/ HS, and 1 Lewis Hamilton at TRU for the 2 for $5 deal.
                          Kenny, age 13

Comment

We went to TRU last night for our weekly trip but could not utilize the 2 for $5 deal as our local store only has LMQ with Racing wheels and Franchescos. We did pick up a Plane each though (Bravo for me and Ripslinger for Jake). We then hit up Walmart which had zero Cars or Planes... not one pegwarmer, nothing. Next was Target where I picked up a King, and Jeff Gorvette. Stopped at a TJ maxx today and picked up a couple Officer Murakarmi chases

Comment

Great find at TJ Maxx, gtommec3. I'm going to check my TJ Maxx's tomorrow. Since I have been on PCD, Officer Murakarmi (of what I have read) was not mentioned much.
                              Kenny, age 13

Comment

Working...
                              X