Recent Finds: July 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is allot of driving! Nice scores
    sadly we will never see these in Canada!

Comment

The Carla w/ crew chief and McQueen and Filmore w/ headphones is the only thing new I have found lately. Not all Kmarts have gotten them or put them out yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Guys I need a little help here. Ive just got a Darrell Cartrip on a WOC card but not sure what mouth one I have. Can anyone help. Ive looked all over takefiveaday website and cant find any pictures. I needed both so I brought one, now I need the other but dont wanna buy the same one I have already, some here must have both to show.

Comment

The corrected Darrell has black under his white upper teeth. The Original Darrell has white upper and lower teeth which look more like lips. There is good picture of the original one in this post...

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2009/03/...retiring-kind/

Comment

I have the original one thanks for the help. I have seen a post somewhere showing both versions if any one can find this ill be grateful

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
              I have the original one thanks for the help. I have seen a post somewhere showing both versions if any one can find this ill be grateful
              I thought I had posted a photo showing 4 different Darrell Cartrip Cars (clown mouth, corrected, Chase with metallic paint, and Cars2 version)... I'll find it and post the link.

Last edited by cac1959; 07-26-2011, 02:37 PM. Reason: Added photo

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found megas Sven hummer and barney storming in TRU in England. Very strange I know.........

Comment

Guys just thought id let you know the metallic Jeff Gorvette is out in the US. Search ebay.com for it. Cant wait to get one, let's hope TRU here pull there finger out and get it here soon.

Comment

Metallic Jeff Gorvette was supossed to be a giveaway car in Germany I think. So you guys over there in Europe might have him soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                      Metallic Jeff Gorvette was supossed to be a giveaway car in Germany I think. So you guys over there in Europe might have him soon too.
                      That is correct, bobbyjack... With a purchase of 25 Euros (I believe) worth of Cars product, you get the Metallic Car free... I have a friend in Germany who's going to get one for me... even though it now looks like it will be available in the US very shortly.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

several people are reporting they are finding mettalic Jeffs today at TRU in the US

Comment

Stopped at a TRU today... saw 3 of the 10 packs with the dancers, the Action Agents Deluxe set with the Battle Ship, train, and Crabby, and the Fan Stand display case... left them all... No sign of Metallic Paint Jeff Gorvette or the Chaos in London 5 pack... the only 2 items I'd have bought.

Also saw a 4 pack at a Target store that had a Race Team Mater in place of the Nigel Gearsley...

The highlight of my day was going to a Gordman's and seeing lots of items from the good old days of Cars... Nitorade Hauler/Racer/pitty set, Octane Gain Team Crew set, a few Mater the greater 4 packs, lenticular 3 packs and Marilyn and Wilmar Flatts singles, Deluxe Toons... and loads of the excess Cars 2 singles and Deluxe Cars.

Comment

Stopped at a couple of stores in the Indianapolis area last night on the way home from our visit to our son's... I'd never been to a Lego Store... my grandchildren and I had a great time... they had the normal Cars Lego sets... and a $400 Star Wars Death Star set...

We also stopped at the Disney Store... I saw the diecast Siddeley and Crabby sets... I really wanted them... but payday isn't until Friday.

We also stopped at the Castleton Toys R Us... they had a peg for the Metallic Paint Jeff Gorvette but didn't have any in stock... loads of the TRU 10 pack with the dancers... the Deluxe Action Agents set with the Battle Zone, Train, and Crabby - Professor Z was missing...

Hard to believe that I spent $0 on Cars...

Comment

Forgot to post on here the last day of July because I was on vacation, so here is my late entry. The only new thing I found in the stores in July was the crew chiefs. Carla's and Fillmore w/ headphones. So now that August is over, I have found 3 new cars in two months. Kind of a letdown after the big bonanza of April, May, and June.

Comment

Working...
                              X