No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - January 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came home from vacation to find a few packages waiting for me!!
    Thanks to Ferris for the Toons, All4Mase for Chase DJ!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Came home from vacation to find a few packages waiting for me!!
      Thanks to Ferris for the Toons, All4Mase for Chase DJ!!
      nice haul Jim

toons are always fun to get

Comment

Thanks to Ferris for the Toons
        ...and the crew chief!

How does Memo look?

Comment

Supers from China...I dont have the original supers to compare them to, but these look pretty darn good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
            Carsdiecast08, you have to be an extremely resourceful collector. I've looked all over Charlotte and only found maybe 2 stores that look like they carry decent stock at all. Although many stores have a nice "selection" of cars, there is little evidence of new cars or super chase cases etc. I can't believe you found a Yukio after we met up. I did pick up some new Leroy Traffiks, but that's all I have found.
            Finding Yukio shocked me.. then again I don't know if many people think of BJs warehouse being a place to look for cars either haha
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
              fongkx and (I think) Hunter are also in Charlotte, so between the three of them they should have that entire area picked clean. I know I peeked in a couple of stores back in November when I took the family to Great Wolf Lodge, and I saw absolutely nothing.
              I keep a constant check on both Walmart and Target in Mooresville NC where I am, when I get to go to Concord I check TRU as often as I can, but my past checks of TRU haven't had any success. Its an up and down notion of whether anything will be found or not.
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Just saw Mickey had posted this over at CTT thought I would share...
                Walmart has an 11 pack listed on there site...you can check it out HERE

Comment

^^^Pretty cool for new collectors. Wish they had that when I first started.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                    ^^^Pretty cool for new collectors. Wish they had that when I first started.
                    Definitely a nice pack for new collectors!! Is Marlon McKay the most widely released character ever(Other than LMQ of course)?? LOL!!!

Comment

Had they included Tach O Mint in that 11 pack it would have flown off the shelves...

It is definitely a great set for new collectors... those of us who have been collecting for a long time need new Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm surprised they left out Chick Hicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                          I'm surprised they left out Chick Hicks.
                          Maybe they hate him?

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I have always been suprised that they have not done more with Chick. He had such a big role in the movie but when it comes to die cast cars, they really only have reg chick and dinico chick. They have so many varients of other characters (mostly cars 2 i guess) but think they could have made alot more chicks
                            I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just got the Moon Mater set and Police McQueen.

Nothing wrong...except that the cardboard part on the bottom is backwards. Should I open or is is considered an error?

Notice it says "Also available While in orbit"...is there another set coming??

Recently got Flos from TRU. Very happy about that.

Vitaly and Sally. Hasn't DS released Vitaly before??

Here's Frosty from the Christmas contest! Thanks!!!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Just saw Mickey had posted this over at CTT thought I would share...
                                Walmart has an 11 pack listed on there site...you can check it out HERE

The MOST disappointing 11 pack ever. All 11 of those are getting released in the Piston Cup theme for 2014. Nice to see something I can skip again.

The first few months of 2014 have been unbelievably disappointing. I've been losing interest pretty dang fast..

Comment

Working...
                                X